Unexpected

You Make Me Feel

"Yah! ____! Get over here, right now!" Donghae shouted as he slowly walked towards you. His eyebrows were furrowed, and he didn't look amused in the least.

You smiled and started to walk backwards, holding a folder and some papers in front of you."It's lovely how you desire to be closer, so desperately calling out for me." You teased.

"Fine," Donghae answered, quickening his pace towards you. You quickly walked backwards too, however you were suddenly stopped by a wall. "You have nowhere to go now, sweetheart. You have no choice."

"I..." You said, moving the hand that was holding his stuff behind you, and placing the other on his chest, "always have a choice." You pulled up and moved so close to him, your lips almost touched. Donghae froze, and before he could compose himself, you pushed him away, laughing.

"Yah, woman!" He shouted and quickly turned around. He reached out for you, lightly brushing the tips of his fingers against your smooth skin, but was not successful in grasping you. He walked towards the door and locked it, turning to look at you menacingly.

You raised an eyebrow and lightly shook your head. "You know you can't lock us in from the inside, right?"

"Ha..ha, funny." He started towards you again. "Now, hand me back my papers, or else..."

"You won't be able to finish your homework. Boo-hoo," You finished for him and pretended to be sad.

Damn, be patient, Donghae. He thought to himself. You two have been running around the room, fighting for his papers for the last half hour. You didn't seem to get tired of it, but Donghae was.

"Fine, seems like you're pleading too much for it." Donghae said, meaning about the punishment he had in mind. He cornered you, yet once again, and wrapped his arms around you.

You tensed a little bit, starting to feel nervous because he was way too close, and the fact that he was leaning closer and closer. He moved his hand up, and placed it against your cheek.

"What on Earth - "

Before you could finish talking, Donghae brushed his lips against yours, yet he didn't press them. Your eyes widened, shocked, and you pushed him away.

"LEE DONGHAE!"

"____" He answered back, nonchalantly.

"What do you think you're doing?" You shouted, moving out of his grasp. "Y-You just...You!"

"Yes?"

"You kissed me!"

"No, I did not. I almost, but you pushed me away." Donghae cleared.

 

Donghae blinked as Jaejoong waved his hand very close to his face. He had his eyebrows furrowed, confused as to what just happened to his friend. He just spaced out. You had your eyebrows furrowed too, not knowing what would happen next.

"Uh...Yeah, of course." Donghae nodded and turned to look at you. "But, um, have we met before?"

You were surprised by the sudden question. You had no idea if it would be better to pretend not to know him or actually say the truth that you do.

"Yes, I've seen you before." You said, not specifying.

Jaejoong was surprised now. "Really?"

"But it was a really long time ago." You said nonchalantly.

"Yes, it wasn't anything..." Donghae added. Though it hurt him say it.

"Ah, alright. Let's get going, shall we?" Jaejoong said with a smile.

You both nodded and followed Jaejoong. He was talking happily about whatever that came to his mind, but both of you were thinking of the same thing: How did this happen?


As I mentioned before, I am going to rewrite the story! Hope you enjoy! ^^