The Truth

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

You peeked your head around the door and it looked like Baro had already made his sweet escape. Not for long, you thought. 
All the curtains were closed so you snuck out and grabbed a towel then wrapped it round you. Gosh, why did Baro walk in?! Yah.. He's so! ARGH. Don't think about it, later ~~~~, later.
You got dressed and walked out just in time to see Sandeul giving Baro a shocked expression and Baro running off to greet manager. He's told Sandeul, first target. You walked over.
 
"Yah." You shouted, "Sandeul." He turned to face you.
 
"Why can't you say 'Good morning oppa!' 'How are you?' 'So nice to see you this morning Sandeullie!' Huh? That's what normal people say." Sandeul pouted and you laughed but turned back hoping he would take you more seriously if you pulled a straight face. 
 
"I want to talk. About Cha Baro." You said and he raised an eyebrow at all this new name calling. "What did you... Er... Hear?"
 
"What are we talking about exactly." Sandeul said playfully, crossing his arms over his chest. You could feel the anger in you rise.
 
"Jinjja?! I know he told you. Stop pretending." You almost shouted, shocking Sandeul and he took a step back. Maybe he doesn't know. "Never mind!" You smiled, seeming like a maniac right now and walked off. Then you spotted victim two.
 
"Baro!" You got hold of him before he could run again. He slowly turned. "Cha. Sun. Woo."
 
"Ne?" Baro seemed calm... 
 
"What did you..." You turned into a whisper, "see?" Baro laughed at your silly action and put his arm around you.
 
"Enough. I saw enough." He said and you looked up at him.
 
"What does that mean?! YAH!" You hit him on the arm and he pulled a scared expression from your sudden violence.
 
"Well.." Baro answered rubbing his arm, "I don't think I saw anything... It was only for a split second so don't worry." He said and hugged you but you knew behind your back he was pulling a smug face meaning more than what he said but you sighed and left it. "Is your wound any better?" Baro gestured to your leg. You noticed that it hasn't been hurting lately. 
 
"It doesn't hurt any more. I think I can do the challenges today." You nodded and got called by the manager.
 
"Ok kids. ~~~~ are you with us today?" Manager nim asked and you saluted, "Gongchanshik are you?" He nodded, "Good. I shall begin explaining today's trial. It is pair work, you will carry heavy materials to your flags and the flag with the most material, wins. It is about speed and teamwork. No slacking." Manager looked at you. "BALI BALI BALI!!!" You all ran around frantically and Jinyoung grabbed your arm. You and Jinyoung began carrying logs to the flag.
 
"Miannhae." Jinyoung suddenly said.
 
"For what?"
 
"Last night... And this morning."
 
"Tell me the truth." 
 
"I am sorry!" 
 
"Not that." You sighed, "Jess." His eyes widened at your words and he almost dropped the log you were carrying. 
 
"MWOH?" Jinyoung said in disbelief.
 
"You heard me. The truth." 
Your heart pumped so fast you could hear it, awaiting Jinyoung's answer. 
 
"Nothing." He said after a long silence.
 
"Lier." You heard yourself say.
 
"I'm not! ~~~~ I swear. She's clingy... You know? I don't know how I feel.. I really don't. I'm so confused about my feelings and I can't sort anything out in my jumbled mind.." Jinyoung's cheek became wet by the sudden flow of tears. His speech sounds like how you feel, you understood completely and dropped the log to cry with him. Jinyoung held you close and his deep whimpers were heard between the shouts from other teams who hadn't noticed at all. 
 
Jess and Baro were arguing, she did not seem happy to be with him. It made you laugh and Jinyoung pulled away, confused by your sudden change in emotions. You rubbed your thumb on his cheek wiping his tears.
 
"Look at Mr and Mrs grumpy." You laughed turning him around to look at Baro and Jess who looked like the chuckle brothers (to me to you). Jinyoung laughed. He looked so sweet when he smiled, you felt happier now he was better. 
 
"Hajima! You will give me splinters!" Jess shouted at Baro and he stomped like a child. 
 
"Yaaaaaah~~ not fair! I'm trying my best, you're just bossy." Baro said sticking out his tongue.
 
"You're just jealous." Replied Jess sticking out her tongue. You and Jinyoung laughed and hugged again.
 
"Gomawo. For everything." Whispered jinyoung and picked up the log, "Shall we?"
 
"We shall." You said taking the other end. Gongchan and Kayla ended up winning first, Baro and Jess second,  you and Jinyoung third and last was Sandeul and Shinwoo. 
 
"Well done all. Spend tonight well. It's our last! Goodnight, sleep well and stay healthy!" Shouted manager nim before lifting his fist and mouthed 'Fighting'. Jess lead you and the others back to the hut and sat us on the floor.
 
"As you all know." She started, "It's our last night. So... I thought we could spend it wisely. Any suggestions?" Jess looked around and the three of you who looked as if you had risen from the dead. Her smile faded. "YAH!" She shouted that made you all jump. 
 
"We could play truth or dare?" Asked Jinyoung.
 
"Reminds me of when you first moved in.." Baro laughed to you. You all agreed to truth or dare and Jess sat down.
 
"Oppa!" Jess poked Jinyoung, "truth or dare?" 
 
"Truth."
 
"Who would you date out of 4Fit?" Jess asked shuffling closer. You knew Jinyoung had to be careful with his answer. 
 
"Uh." He looked down, "You?" Jinyoung said and she hugged him tight. He rolled his eyes and sighed. Correct answer oppa, well done, you thought. 
 
"Baro-ah. Truth or dare?" Jinyoung asked. Baro laughed.
 
"Dare me." 
 
"I dare you... "
 
 
 
 
Give me some ideas for a dare! Exciting... I love reading your comments and welcome new subscribers =^ㅅ^= 
Hope you liked this chapter spent two nights thinking of it :D