No Towels Left

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

Jinyoung had won the race despise Jess's fall so they had gone to get the food as their reward. You and Gongchan waited in the hut for them. "So..." You said edging closer to gongchan, "What's the plan?" 
 
"What plan?" Baro asked opening the door. Of course! You had totally forgot, Baro shared this hut with you, Gongchan was on the other ream... You looked at Gongchan and nodded for you to tell Baro.
 
"Jess and Jinyoung. We're gonna find out." You said and patted next you.
 
"I thought we already did that? Thy were writing a song, right?" Baro took your invitation and jumped next to you making you and Gongchan bounce a little.
 
"You believe that?" Gongchan asked raising an eyebrow. Baro sighed and shook his head.
 
"So what is the plan?" Baro repeated your words. Gongchan clapped his hands in excitement.
 
"Basically... We take turns to spy on them until we find out what truly is going on.. Call?" Gongchan explained.
 
"Call." You and baro replied giving a thumbs up. At that moment Jess and jinyoung entered with Chicken, rice and more. It looked delicious. Gongchan slowly got up and slid out without a word but you knew in his mind there were so many loud thoughts. Once you had finished the food and changed into bed wear, everyone settled down. You fell asleep to the sound of Jinyoung's watch, ticking.
 
It had been only two hours until you woke up again. Why can't I sleep? What's wrong with me? You couldn't sleep because you had too many thoughts so you decided to walk into the relaxing space of the hut. To your suprise Jinyoung was there. He looked up at you shocked.
 
"Can't sleep either?" You asked snuggling into him.
 
"Ne... You can't?" 
 
"Aniya... What's wrong?"
 
"I don't even know anymore." He said and buried his head into his hands. You took his hands away and he buried his head into your shoulder. 
 
"Oppa. Tell me." You said but all he did was push you to the ground. He was now on top of you and had your hands pinned against the floor boards. What the hell is he doing?
 
"I'm tired." He whispered and smacked himself on the floor next you. Blackout.
 
 
 
 
"Mwohyo?" You hear someone whisper. Your eyes flicker open to see Jinyoungs face right next to yours and your noses are touching, his arms are wrapped around you and the closeness is claustrophobic. You try to gently wriggle out of his grasp but he pulls you closer and whispers in a low, morning voice.
 
"Kajima..." He says. Your eyes widen at the thought of him actually wanting you to stay. 
 
"Ohhhh kaaaay!" Jess shouts, overreacting and kneels down next to you. She pulls Jinyoungs hands away and shakes him, causing him to moan and kick. "Yah. Wake up." She says and ammediantly he is awake at her command. She pulls him up and he walks out with her for breakfast. You sit up trying to make sense of what just happened, Gongchan sits next to you.
 
"What was that all about?" Gongchan whispers, perching himself on the floor beside you. Isn't he meant to be in the other hut? Cheeky maknae.
 
"I'm not particularly sure... I couldn't get to sleep and neither could Jinyoung... He had something on his mind.." You said remembering last night. Gongchan frowned at Jinyoungs actions, you couldn't believe them either, he is usually so sure of himself and he suddenly has a break down? What is this? 
Gongchan took his leave after an awkward silence and you looked around. Baro was still asleep. Might as well wake him up. you walked over to the bed and got into the covers with him, your head lay on his chest only to realise he was wearing no top and he was very sweaty, before you could move away in utter embarrassment and awkwardness he put his arm around you.
 
"Yah..." His voice was deep and croaky, "Wae?" His eyes slightly opened to you and you smiled. 
 
"Get up." You said, "It's breakfast.." He looked a little disappointed so you reworded your sentence, "Oppa~~ as much as I love having a morning snuggle with you, we have to eat for energy otherwise we won't win any trials." Baro squirmed in happiness from your aegyo and slowly sat up.
 
"I'm having a shower." You said getting up.
 
"I want one... I will wait for you so I can." He said and you nodded going into the bathroom. You undressed and turned the hot water on, ouch! That's hot!  you turned it cold a notch until it was just the right temperature and stepped in. As you scrubbed shampoo into your hair you couldn't help but think about Jinyoung... And Jess. It just seemed so unlikely yet it may have already happened. Why did thave to be so confusing. Why don't they just tell the truth? by the end of your thoughts you had washed well so you stepped out. You reached for the towel and- wait. The towels not there. Why is the towel not there? Omomomomo... Eottoke.. Baro! But he can't see you like this..
 
"Baro oppa!" You shouted expecting him to answer but he burst through the door.
 
"Ne- WOAH." Baro dropped his shampoo bottle and his jaw lay open, he just stood there and shyly but quickly covered his eyes as you tried to cover yourself up.
 
"BARO!" You screamed and he ran out. Did he see? What if he saw... What if he saw you ? Omo...EOTTOKEEEE!
 
 
 
 
Woah. Daebak. You got some cliff hanger there! Kekeke. 
Dont forget to comment:) I can't wait for all your reactions. To new subs- please comment! And Thankyou!<3