The kiss

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 "It's someone called YooJeon..." 

"I know that name from somewhere.." Said Jinyoung, "But I don't know where..." 

"Well, that's really helpful." Said Baro sniggering to himself. You turned to Jinyoung.

"Let's sleep on it... It's getting dark, the food is all gone and I think we should head back before more pictures are taken." You suggested. Jinyoung nodded and started putting the food and empty wrappers into a bag. Sandeul helped roll the blankets up too. Hen everything was packed you set off. Baro slid his hand around your waist and you leant your head on his shoulder, he was hocked by this but let it slide.

"Miannhae..." Whispered Baro, he smelt like ham. You tilted your head to look up at him slightly, he looked away.

"For what?" You asked.

"Kissing you." He said bluntly as he gave a side glance. It wasn't hard to see he was hurting but you couldn't understand why.

"It was a dare though... What's the problem?" You said, he shrugged and nocked your head a little. 

When you arrived at your dorm you went straight to Sandeuls bed and got under the covers. What will manager think if he find out all of this? You thought. The others went into the living room and you could hear them talking.

"Do you think we will be in trouble?" You heard Kayla say innocently.

"Don't worry about it, we will catch the person." Jinyoung said reassuringly.

"Just like last time." Finished Gongchan. After that you heard a clashing of plates. Thank god, you thought, they're making some food. Even though you were just at the picnic, you didn't actually eat! You wanted to get up but you were so comfortable in your bed that your body wouldn't physically move. You sighed and closed your eyes. So many thoughts were swirling your head right now. So much stress and pressure had been put on you since you met these boys, imagine what it would be like without them! A normal day... No pictures... No press... No misunderstanding... No topless sandwich fights... No accidental dare kisses... No waking up to screaming... Nothing. But then what would your life be like? Boring? You sighed again deeply.

you heard someone come in but didn't open your eyes, you kept quiet and still so they would think you were asleep. You felt them put their hand on your arm and run it up to your shoulder, then a chin rested in front of you on the mattress. The breath of the person fell on your face. You felt lips touch your forehead and then footsteps out the door. You opened your eyes again. 

"A- Annyeong?" You called but no one answered. You got up energy less and stumbled to the doorway.

"Hey... You ok?" Baro asked, he stood in front of you.

"Yeah..." you rubbed your forehead tp where the kiss was placed, "were you... In the room just now?" 

"I went to..." Baro blushed, "Get my DS..." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small, red DSI. You blushed too, knowing that the person was him. He looked down, embarrassed and you hugged him.

"I didn't see you get your DS..." You whispered. He pulled away and looked at you, arms length.

"What did you see?" His low voice empowering your whisper. You came closer to his face and smiled.

"I saw you kiss me.... Again." You said and touched his hand, he took the invite and held it.

"Maybe we should try it... Again." He said leaning in but someone Interupted.

"YAH!" The voice shouted. You realised you were in the hallway, visible of anyone. You looked to the left where the person stood. That person was-

 

Lucky you! Two updates at once! This was making up for my lack in updates... Sorry guyyysssss(: forgive me? Please comment, I love hearing your feedback!