Truth or dare

Confused with love... Who will it be?

You decided that you hadn't spent much time with Sandeul yet so you settled with him. You went to the bathroom and got changed. Sandeul was sitting on the bed waiting for you.

"Don't worry." He said, "Im not THAT energetic." He laughed and patted the covers, offering you to come and sit down, you sat and smiled. "Hope you feel at home here, it's a bit small but... You kinda get used to it after a while." He smiled again and you couldn't help but melt at the perfectness of it, he was too cute! 

Sandeul leant over you to reach for his camera but slipped and landed on top of you, forcing you own. His yes widened and he blinked a million times yet his body never moved. Your bust was touching his chest, only pijamas separting you and you could still feel his body temperature. He then smiled and got hold of his camera. Flash. He took a picture of you. 

Sandeul then rolled to lay beside you and took a few selcas next to you. He turned to look to his left but your noses ended up touching., he kissed your nose and sat up to face the others. 

You lay there. Thinking. Did he really just kiss your nose? oh my gosh. Did he... Like you? 

You sat up next to him and tried to act normal, like nothing happened. You saw Baro Playing on his phone and videoing himself showing Gongchan now and then, Lia had become more comfortable with Gongchan and managed to sit thirty centimetres away from him, that was a new record.

suddenly Baro shot up, stopping the video and playing his phone on his pillow.

"Wanna play a game?" Asked Baro the others mumbled and nodded.

"What kind of game hyung? Ohh so exiting!" Said Gongchan clapping his hands. Baro looked around and notices a load of empty bottles at the end of his bed, he had a smug smile on his face. He picked one up and held it above his head.

"Spin the bottle... But it's dares only." Baro said and jumped off the bunk to land next to Gongchan and Lia. He gestured for you and Sandeul to come onto the floor as well. "Right." Baro span it and it landed on Gongchan. "Yesssssss... Ok Channie-ah, go into the other room, pull down Shinwoo's trousers and run out, someone has to go to make sure he does it though.. I nominateee.." He shut his eyes and span his arm around several times, only to land on Lia. She sighed and got up, shooing him out of the room.

A few seconds later Gongchan and Lia come running in, out of breath and in fits of laughter, you had never seen Lia so lively. Gongchan collapsed in laughter onto the floor and Lia took her last position. 

"Proof?" Asked Baro.

"Ok basically Shinwoo was getting a comb from his draw and Gongchan snuck up behind him and-" Lia burst out laughing again.

"Ok ok... That's proof." Replied Baro. He spun the bottle again and it landed on you. "Ahhh, ~~~~... I dare you..."

 

Sorry for such a short update I just didn't want you guys to wait... I should be revising right now but I cba with geography and would MUCH rather be fantasising for B1A4 (: have fun, will update soon... Just need a few dare ideas... If you have any let me know! 

Chessi ouuuut<3