An ordinary sunday

Trapped in an other world

"HYUNIIII! HY-U-NII !!"

"Please, it's sunday". Baekhyun groaned, he maybe knew who was behind the door (well, it was pretty obvious) yelling his sort of 'pet name' (his mother always calls him 'Hyuni'), he didn't really get excited. He was just finishing his math homework and was planning to relax after it; watch tv (soccermatch) for example.

The door unlocked and the person behind it immediatly jumped on Baekhyun.
"Yah, were took you so long?" he robbed the head of Baek with his fist (to ).
"Because it's sunday, you little ...", he coudn't finish his sentence. His friend let him go whereby he almost fell on the floor.
"Whatever, I have enough reasons to disturb you on an ordinary sunday."
"Oh .. really?" Baekhyun asked with a raised brow at his turn.
"Uh yea, like for exampe: because I'm your number 1 BF (=best friend) like since ever and you can't live without me." Kai said while imitating a girl voice and waving his hands.

He has a point there.
Baekhyun and Kai were friends since kindergarten and saw eachother more like brothers than friends. They knew eachother better than themselves, together with Se Hun they were the 'Three musketeers' (if you know the movie)-but only 2 years ago Se Hun transfered to Busan (a city in South-Korea) for family reasons. Of couse they had a lot of other friends, like D.O., Suho, Chanyeol but it was Kai who stood out.
 

You never heard of Kai? Or you don't know how he looks like?
No problem; here is a little video of him dancing. Now it'll be easier to imagine the story + characters.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpkj9OVkHMQ) - good song btw :D
~I do not own it~

+ In the next chapters I'll post pictures/videos of the characters (Baekhyun, Kai, ...), so don't worry. ^^

Back to the story.

 

"And, and, and ..." Kai started jumping up and down from excitement.
"What? What? Just tell me!"
"I have *tmtmtmt* (imitates drums) TICKETS TO THE SEMIFINALS!!" he cried it for like the whole street.
Baekhyuns eyes widened (you remember the description of them two in 'foreword'? They really like soccer ;) ).
"Wow, really? How did ..."
Kai cutted him of  "My lazy nephew won them 2 days ago, he's more into gaming stuff - he doesn't like sport."
"Well, thankyou nephew of Kai." 
"Uhun, I'll buy him a new videogame sometime." he took out the 2 tickets "Here they are." 
Baek took one and inspected it like it was gold. "It's a little bit unfortunate that they're not for the finals, that would be awesome."
Kai stared at him with black eyes "You have to be satisfied with what you get."
"I was just saying (he held up his both hands as a sign of defense). I'll get some drinks out of the kitchen, we have to celebrate this."Baekhyun turned around and headed to the fridge in the kitchen.
"Phuh, spoiled brat." his friend mumbled.
Kai took a run-up and landed perfectly (after his jump) on the couch.
"Boy, I'm getting good at this. Or I'm here to often." he said to himself before turning on the tv.

After a few minutes, Baekhyun came back with their drinks (some soda).
"Here." he gave one glass at Kai. "How's Mijung?" 
"She's fully recoverd, it was only a little cold." 
Baekhyun plopped down on the couch. "That's great."
"Great? Now she wants to catch up all the time she lost by being sick." Kai made a face
"How so?"
"Well, you know there is this big sale at the centre mall?"
Baekhyun tought for a minute. "I heard about it."
"Because it only lasts this weekend and she couldn't go 2 weeks ago she's spending her whole weekend shopping and buying furry stuff."
"Clothes?"
"Yeah, clothes whatever."
"And you don't go because ..." Baekhyun already knew why Kai didn't go with Mijung (his girlfriend), but it was always funny to bring it back up.
"Dude, shopping and Kai is like fire and water." He kicked Baekhyun when he saw him grin. "But in this case I'm the fire, 'cause I'm hot." He winked.
(he's joking eh)
"Hahah sure, just don't forget that we have school tomorrow, pretty boy." (They had some days off, a sort of 'large weekend')
"Look who's talking mr. 'I forget to set my alarm'"
Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Leave it". He sighed.

There were a few courses he (Baek) was interested in, but except soccer (at sportclass(?)) there was nothing to look forward to at school (beside seeing his friends).

 


TA DA!! A chapter with the 2 main exo's in :)
Hope you enjoyed.
Stay tuned!