Yellow dress

Trapped in an other world

"Mom, dad ?!" you cried and ran thouwards them. Your parents were making dinner ready in the kitchen, like usual.
"I missed you guys so much, I had a terrible nightmare ..." you hugged your mom from behind and wanted to explain everything that 'happend' to you.
Surprizingly she didn't turn arround and your dad didn't even notice you. They just continued to cook like you weren't there.
"Hey! What's wrong? Guys!!" you started yelling and waving with your arms, nothing changed.

"Hye beauty." 
You suddenly heard someone whisper from behind, you recognized the voice.
"Fatty", you gasped and than turned around. The two 'kidnappers' were standing there, with a big grin on their face.
"Missed us?" Tony said, he was also enjoying your confusion. 
Whatever is happening, just start running away.
At the moment you wanted to escape, they both grabbed your arms and dragged you into the darkness. Your chest felt heavy and you couldn't breath normally.
"MOM! DAD! HELP!!" 

 

You suddenly woke up due your own scream and gasped for air. Sweat was rolling from your forehead. 

I had a nightmare while I am in a nightmare, thankyou karma.

"But ... were am I now?" you asked out loud, you found yourself laying in a king size bed with red curtains on the edges. 
The room was big and had everything you would wish for; a tv, desk, furry beanbag, couch, huge wardrobe and a few decorations.
It looked like one of those rooms you see in magazines.

You also noticed something else, something really weird.
"I-I have different clothes on" you said (to no one). "Well, they look cool. In a sort of way".
Apparently someone put you a cotton pyjama that was decorated with deep blue diamonds (and I mean the symbol, not real diamonds :p).

This is probably where the two men talked aboud; they would 'deliver' me to a person who needs 'me'.

 

The door was being unlocked and opened, you held in your breath and became scared.
A butler (one like in the movies) entered the room.

I didn't expect that.

He went to the left corner of the bed and stayed there.
" You woke up earlier than we thought." he said with a low, respectful voice.
"People say that much lately" you mumbled.

Geesh, almost a flashback (Deja vu).

"Dinner is almost ready. Master will be expecting you."
Your eyes widened.
"M-master?"
The butler ignored you.
"We've already set up your outfit for today. HaeRa will help u get dressed up."
At that same time he mentioned the name, a woman (in 'maid' clothes/uniform) entered the room.
When she arrived at the corner of the bed, next to the butler, she pulled the blanket of you. 
"Dinner is in 5 minutes." the man said before he disappeared.
You looked at the maid who carried the clothes from a chair to your bed. Her look made clear what she was expecting from you. And you did as told.

Getting dressed by a maid was weird and awkward; you just stood there while she put on everything. She also fixed and styled your hair, it was now curled and fohned. When she leaded you to the door, after finishing everthing, you peaked in the mirror.
You looked really pretty (something you don't say often of yourself), your brown hair had bouncy low curls and the little make-up she sprayed on you looked natural yet chic - it let your eyes pop out in a sort of way. The dress was springyellow and was a good match with the lightyellow earrings she gave you.
The shoes were cute white cinderellas, everything matched.
Because you kept starring in the mirror (you couldn't believe it was you) the maid had to push you to the stairs, who were only a few meters from 'your' room.

The stairs seperated a big hall in two, everything was huge and looked expensive. The floor you saw so far was made of dark, warm wood.At the end of the stairs (which you decended really slowly) you were being greeted by an big picture of a couple (both in the mid-forties).
Then it hit you .. it was at that moment went you noticed the maid, the butler and the couple had an asian face. You would've even dared to say they were Korean.

I'm in Asia?

 

 

Sorry, I didn't upload yesterday (again).
But don't worry, karma will punish me.
Question:
You like it so far?
xoxo