Extra Zelo ending

Mini Zelo Story

 

6 years later
 
Beep.
 
Beep.
 
Your alarm went off right on your nightstand which was next your head. You slammed your hand on the snooze button and rolled over. 
 
"Babe," you heard his voice whisper into your ear, "it's time to wake up now." 
 
"I don't want to. It's too early to wake up on Saturday." 
 
"But don't you know what today is?"
 
"No, I don't remember things when I'm tired," you answered. 
 
He chuckled and kissed your cheek. "It's a very special day, and I'll give you hints until you remember." 
 
"How?"
 
"Just think really hard, we'll start off how the day started," he smiled. You glanced up at him.
 
"You remember how it started?"
 
"I remember what I asked you."
 
He pulled off the blanket that covered you, and his hands began to rub the curves of your body. "What's your favorite color?" 
 
"Blue," you mumbled. 
 
"What's your favorite drink?" 
 
"Bubble tea."
 
"What's your favorite song?"
 
"Beautiful Target by B1A4."
 
"Now why do you like that song?"
 
"Because when they sing the word Rocket, it sounds like they,re singing 'You shoot through my heart like a locket."
 
"Does this ring any bells?"
 
"Nope."
 
He frowned before undoing the buttons on your pajamas and stripping you out the clothes. 
 
When you were completely , he picked you up and kissed you on the lips while taking you to the bathroom and setting you in the steaming water in the tub. He began to rub your shoulders and kiss your neck.
 
"Was this part of my day too?" you asked.
 
Your eyes were closed before bending your neck back. 
 
"No, but if I remember it correctly, I took forever to get ready."
 
You loved the feeling of his lips against your skin. "I think I might lay here all day if you keep that all day that feels sooooo good." 
 
"I better stop if you stay here, we're not gonna be able to complete our day."
__________________________________
After the bath, he took the privilege to pick out an outfit for you. Blue jeans, white tang top, and a black sweat shirt he had bought you for your birthday. He smiled when you walked out fully dressed with your hair pulled into a ponytail. 
 
"Ready to go out?" He asked as you stepped out.
 
"Yes."
 
"Great!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the apartment. 
___________________________________
The two of you walked to the roller skating rink and you held on tightly to his hand as your feet slipped from under you. The wheels of your shoes continued to move, and you couldn't find the balance.
 
He only laughed at your attempts to stand up straight until you fell completely backwards, pulling him on top of you. His face was only inches away from your's. 
 
"Does it ring any bells at all?"
 
"Not one bit."
 
"I bet this will," he whispered. He leaned down and his lips touched your's. 
 
When the kiss ended. He looked down at you and smiled. "Rings a bells now?"
 
"Like church bells. Happy anniversary, Zelo."
 
"_______, I have an important question for you."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Marry me?"
 
You smiled and teared up. "Yes, Zelo, yes, one hundred yeses!"
 
Zelo's smile grew larger, and he kissed your lips for a second time. "I love you, ________."
 
"I love you too, Zelo."
 
The End