Part 1

Mini Zelo Story

 

You could feel your cheeks burn when you saw that Zelo was your partner. Your worst fears were appearing right before your very eyes. Every single fan girl in the classroom glared daggers at you as the teacher announced the project.
 
"All of you will ask your partner certain questions, this is an outside project; whether it's with your best friend, or your enemy, you all have to work with by our partner."
 
You were about to throw your pencil at the woman. He was the number one person you didn't want to work with. You would rather work with one of his crazy fans more than him. 
-------------------------------
"Keep your slimy fingers off of our man, ,"one girl said pushing you into a set of lockers. More started to form a circle around you and the girl.
 
"Take him, I don't want your little man anyway."
 
"Good, and if I see you two holding hands, I am going to kick your ."
 
They all walked away when the smug grins on their faces, and a horrible laugh that cackled all over school.
 
You loomed around the hallway before walking off towards exit. You were ready to draw something that made you feel better. 
--------------------------------
You stood at the door of Zelo's dorm. The door made it a barrier for you to decide to go in and finish the project or walk off and fail the class. You needed to pass though, so you knocked.
 
"Um-uh, hello? Is Zelo in there? I-uh- have to ask him some questions," you studdered.
 
"What's your name?" a voice said through the door.
 
"______."
 
There was some muffled yells coming in from the dorm before you were greeted by a very blond man. "Class project?"
 
You nodded quickly before he stepped out of your way. The living room was very clean and everything was put away nicely: video games and movies nicely stacked on a rack on both sides of the TV, blankets folded in the corners, and the pillows were in the corners of the couches.
 
Zelo walked in to the room with his hair messy. He yawned loudly before yelping to the sight of you. "What are you doing here???"
 
"We have to work on a project, you told me to meet you here."
 
"I told you not too early though."
 
"It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon."
 
"Oh.... Give me twenty minutes, or else you want me to make up some answers."
 
"I don't think I want that," you said.
------------------------------
After an hour later, you were still sitting in the same spot on couch, he was taking his sweet time.
 
You decided to knock on the door. "Zelo, are you done yet?" you yelled.
 
"Almost, why?"
 
"I wanna leave, let's just do our project through the door, I wanna go home. I'll write the answers in my notebook." You leaned against the door.
 
"Okay. What's your favorite color?"
 
"Blue," you answered before writing the answer on a clean sheet of paper.
 
"What is your favorite type of drink?"
 
"Bubble tea."
 
"Favorite song?"
 
"Beautiful Target by B1A4."
 
"Really? Why is that?"
 
"I like how they sing the word rocket, it sounds like they're saying 'you shoot through my heart like a locket."
 
"So you like the love songs with cutesy engrish?"
 
"Not all of it, some of it just drives me crazy."
 
"Really? Wow, you're a complex woman."
 
"Oh really? At least I don't take an hour in the bathroom."
 
"Hey," he opened the door and you fell backwards. You head landed on his feet and he looked down at your face. "How come you haven't asked me any questions?"
 
"Because I can find your biography online by some crazy fan girls."
 
"What's wrong with asking the real thing?"
 
"I don't want a mob of hater es on my for another month."
 
"Is that you really call my fans?"
 
"Yep, they're everywhere."
 
"I guess you really aren't that different from everyone else."
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"I thought you were nicer, but your like my fans, you hate anything that makes my life different."
 
You got up and brushed yourself off before glaring at him. "Never compare to those things you call Babies. They're nothing but who think that everything about you is spectacular."
 
"What if I am?"
 
"Prove it."
 
He smiled evilly. "Let's go." He grabbed your hand and pulled you to the front door. "Hyung! I'm going out for a little while!" He yelled while letting go of your hand to put on hit shoes.
 
"Alright, have fun!"
 
He grabbed your hand before leading you out of the building.