Part 2 ending

Mini Zelo Story

 

Zelo dragged you to a roller skating rink after dragging you eight blocks...(lol BlockB)
 
You breathed heavily before leaning on Zelo. "Why did you run? We could've walked here."
 
"And get caught by fans?"
 
"Never mind, go as fast as you want next time."
 
"Next time?"
 
"I mean when we leave."
 
"Oh," he let out a sad sigh.
-------------------------
You two stood at the counter where you got your roller skates; unfortunately, you have never roller skated before and clung to Zelo desperately. He laughed at you trying to stay on your two feet.
 
"Bend your knees, lean over your skates, and pick up your feet. Just keep a one two three method going on in your head," he instructed.
 
You tried to follow the directions but you ended up falling bring Zelo along with you. He landed directly on top of you with your faces just inches apart.
 
"Sorry," you whispered.
 
He leaned forward and kissed you on the lips. You stared at him in shock.
 
"Why-why the hell did you kiss me??"
 
"Because you try to get away from me when we're at school, but when we're working on a project you try so hard to get to me. And now, you make me fall on you? What is the meaning of it?"
 
Your heart began to beat fast, and your cheeks burned. "I um just want to get this project over with."
 
He grinned and leaned down and kissed you again. "Go out with me again," he commanded.
 
"Okay..."
 
__________
Lame I know but yeah I was bored...-aoter97