the blog

exo-exposed.com
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a chilly Monday morning. With a warm Americano in my hand I hesitantly opened the door labeled “CEO”.

“Oh! Miss Song, good morning!” He greeted with a smile. “So today we are here to discuss about  your attachment project with EXO.” He then led me into a meeting room filled with people who looked like serious business. “This is Song Jungmi, the girl who will be living with EXO. Miss Song, will you kindly introduce yourself to the board of directors?” After introducing myself, we all took a seat and they briefed me on what would be happening. “This project would be different from all the other reality shows. Apart from the show, we will have a blog that’s in aconnection with the show. The blog would be updated by Miss Jungmi herself,” The PD introduced. “She will have to blog about the days activites and member habits. Also, SM Entertainment requested that she would have to follow a protocol while blogging. All blog posts will have to be proof read by SM before being released. “ The writer continued. Wow, SM really takes control of their idols  to the extent of proof reading all the articles of their products.

 

“Miss Song, do you have any current interest in any EXO member?” The PD asked me.

I thought for awhile before answering, “Well, I particularly like Kris from EXO-M….”

Its really true. I really have this humungous crush on Kris. If you would ask me to choose between Woohyun and him it would be impossible. “Okay, write that down!” The PD told his staffs.

“Now moving on to the blog, this blog would be heavily advertise so please expect huge human traffic entering your blog. Also, SM has requested that you stop all accounts on social platforms until the show airs finish.” “Wait what? No social interaction with buddies on the internet for 6 months?” I asked, amused. “Yes, im really sorry about that, but its in the contract. The only social platform you will be using is the blog itself. How about I give you the URL now so you can edit it to your likings before reve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter