the band

exo-exposed.com
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the umpteenth the 6 boys kept dancing and lip-synching to the same song that they had been singing even before their debut.

“CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME”

and they ended it off with their poses.

 

Panting, they all collapsed onto the floor, happy that their well deserved break had arrived. The manager shook his head with a smirk on his face. He was happy that they boys were working hard as this could get him a pay raise.

The moment he walked out of the practice room, Sehun started shouting in frustration.

“MAN, when are we getting our comeback like seriously I have been dyeing my hair for ? My hair is gonna be seriously damaged if that ing CEO doesn’t give us our comeback.” He angrily scowled. “Oh my god just shut the up.” Suho started shouting.

The others, too tired to stop join in the conversation just groggily nodded. “Hey I wonder how EXO Maggots are doing in China. Probably not as successful as us I think.” Kyungsoo stated. A smile crept on each of the members face, if its all think they have in common it is their absolute hatred for EXO-M.

 

No one knows why though.

 

--

“Thank you EXO-M for your interview with us! This has been MTV China Top Artist!” The host cheerfully said. “AAAAAAND we are done! It’s a wrap!” Immediately the smiles on EXO-M’s face disappeared. Sure, they were happy they c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter