Chapter 2

Pink Innocent

 

"Kyunnie, all of this is for you! Please take all!" said Minnie. They-Minnie, Kyuhyun and Yesung currently have in store a laptop. And in the spirit of 45 Minnie buy all laptops that were there just to Kyuhyun. Hear? EVERYTHING!
 
It sounds a little err ... outrageous. But not Sungmin name if not for the best in others, especially 'Kyuhyun him'. Moreover, he also realizes that his friends sometimes like to use it.
 
"MWO?" Kyuhyun and Yesung cried, again.
 
"Iyah. Please bring back all" confident Sungmin with a binary-to-Babo twinkle of his
 
"I'll take it all. Bye ... I'm home ..." said Kyuhyun.
 
"Eh? Your apartment's on fire? Yeah right?" Sungmin asked as he tilted his head plus a finger pressing on her lower lip. Aegyo 1000000watt, it is ongoing.
 
"Miss, Mr. Cho was gone from the earlier" said Sungmin Yesung shaking shoulders that still stick with aegyonya pose.
 
"Eh? How long am I like this?" he asked, more to myself.
 
"10 minutes, Miss Lee" Yesung replied politely.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
As usual days, every morning there is always a red carpet to lay a footstep Lee group's sole heir. Not a secret that Lee Sungmin sole heir of the family. Differences with Cho Kyuhyun.
 
Cho Kyuhyun. He was hiding his true identity. Though news of the disappearance of the sole heir Cho corp has spread, but none of those who knew Cho Cho Kyuhyun as the sole heir.
 
What about all the people do not realize that the dashing heir to Cho Cho Kyuhyun corp? yes, iyalah. Cho Kyuhyun is rarely shown in the media, while Sungmin from Elementary school until he was in life now always displayed media. This is because the Appa and ummanya want to tell you about their child in front of the public.
 
Teet ... teet ...
 
Bell even rang. The disciples immediately offered a project staging drama biada held per semester. Suddenly explanation of Kim seongsangnim makes the whole room noisy.
 
"The drama this time titled Romeo and Juliet. Juliete Who wants to be?" asked Kim songsaengnim to the point.
 
Let us look towards Sungmin who had been smiling himself next to Heechul.
 
'Of course I'm the Juliet and Kyunnie are so romeonya. Hah ... happy I 'piker Sungmin. Flashed in his mind romantic scenes with 'her Kyuhyun'.
 
"I want!" Sungmin cried too spirit. "Kyunnie will be Romeonya!" Connecting yeoja rabbit joy.
 
"I do not want to" Kyu replied coldly.
 
"But no suitable than you, Kyu" said Kim songsaengnim member support.
 
"It's Kyuhyun received only" cried several children.
 
"You do not want to reject it?" teased the other.
 
Kyuhyun direct download death glare his friends so he gets a response from the usual too. Yes, usually no one dared him. But because Lee Sungmin Namja slowly lost his authority.
 
"If Kyuhyun would not let me alone!" someone shouted from the back of the bench. Who is he? jeng ... jeng ... jeng ... Kim Jungmo. Its almost the same as Kyuhyun, except that he was still able to socialize like other students. If Kyu? Not asked, he'd say if anyone asks,.
 
Grep
 
Heechul Kyuhyun immediately embrace without warning. Make other students a bit surprised.
 
"You did not intend to harm my friend to bring people to him right?" Heechul asked sarcastically. Not to forget the death glare she borrowed demon possession queen
 
With a heavy heart, finally, "Okay. I'm coming."
 
"Yeah!" everyone shouted for joy. While Minnie has cried beside Heechul.
 
"Kyunnie. Lets fight!" Sungmin said with aegyo 1000000wattnya encouraging.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
In the middle of practice. H-1
 
Romeo: Juliet I can not help this feeling anymore. I love ... love ... oh Juliet ... I love you ...
 
"MWO? What the hell is this dialogue!" Kyuhyun snapped.
 
Know who's locker? Of course Sungmin. He still wants to hear declarations of love from her lover.
 
"You're crazy huh!" he snapped again and immediately left Sungmin.
 
While Sungmin. He was looking for his friend, Heechul.
 
"Kya! Chullie! Can I do?" Sungmin exclaimed that Heechul was found in the locker room yeoja. "EH? MWO?" Heechul cried after only wearing dalamannya realized only with knee-high boots.
 
"Stop yelling Minnie. I'm not deaf" said Heechul relaxed.
 
"A ... anu ... Kyunnie not like the dialogue. Seems like she does not like to be Romeoku" Minnie said sadly as she pout her lips, funny.
 
"Why? Look chagi, if you want to Kyuhyun likes his role, help diia the way you should be actively practicing as Juliet. How?" Heechul advice.
 
"Ah now why did not occur to me" said Sungmin relaxing.
 
"Well so. So let's practice!" invite Heechul.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
The next day after school after they all practice again.
 
"Everything! I brought experts from Hollywood! How?" Sungmin exclaimed.
 
I told you not, Sungmin was going to do the best for everyone. That's why he brought acting coach, property makers, and tailors costumes straight from Hollywood.
 
"Well ... gamsahamnida Minnie!" replied the other no less fervor.
 
'He was calling all of Hollywood. Just to drama school? "Kyuhyun thought he'd been sweetdrop.
 
"Come on ... come on ... Romeo and Julietenya get ready!" cried the little sissy's coach. Anthony his name, he understands the Korean language because he had lived a few years for exchange student. So did the others.
 
Kyuhyun reluctantly began to hold dialogue curse and began to read.
 
"Juliet, a-I ... did not ... bi-pe-can ... resist ..." Kyu said haltingly as fed up with the dialogue.
 
"Stop! Stop! I could not feel the meaning of the phrase love it!" Anthony protested.
 
"I can not be" grumbled Kyu.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
After the previous days when the body is measured Kyuhyun for Jas memfixan that later he used. The using of yesterday he continued to refuse to be measured. And tomorrow is the show.
 
Ahjumman little flirtatious middle-aged pemcuat costum it is reliable. Although the nature of genitnya it is absolutely outrageous. "You're very handsome" he chin menoel Kyu. That ditoel've put deathglare super cruel.
 
"Come here! I want to measure you! Me too! Ah me too!" yeoja-yeoja shouted another.
 
I knew it right, his authority eroded.
 
"ENOUGH! I can hardly wait! No matter if Jungmo Romeonya want to be!" Kyuhyun snapped.
 
"SHIREO! I do not want anything but Kyunnie!" Sungmin shouted. Her lips pout already had fun plus-pounding beat of her tiny feet.
 
Brak
 
Cat who was just above the laptop successfully dropped wetting Kyuhyun Kyuhyun laptop. If the comic definitely behind Kyuhyun existing coal-black background.
 
"Kyu-hyun, ba-la-laptpmu to take my place. Brother yes-that-be to fix a" Kyuhyun said someone tried hanger. Without any answers Kyuhyun immediately took his laptop to leave everything wet.
 
'I was stupid' inner Sungmin.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
Kyuhyun POV
 
'She was always bugging me' I thought.
 
Not feel I step into school. Ah yes, but now it's nine o'clock. Where possible there are people. Men-
 
'Eh? Instead Sungmin's butler? ' I said to myself.
 
Do-do!
 
Somehow I do not feel bad. I quickly ran to the hall. Sure enough ... there lived a practicing Sungmin. All the people have gone home. He really worked hard.
 
'All right. I will also be practicing 'I said to myself.
 
But not here.
 
Kulangkahkan my feet towards the school barn. Fortunately the school barn cleaner.
 
Author POV
 
"Cho Kyuhyun jerk!" someone shouted from outside the barn. It is Jungmon. He was eyeing Minnie but not accomplished because of Kyuhyun.
 
"You!" Kyu snapped.
 
"Bye Romeo. I'll be romeonya" Jungmo added.
 
Jungmo deliberately planned this. Kyuhyun lead to the warehouse to be locked.
 
Innocent Pnk == ==
 
"Everything! Kyunnie Where?" Sungmin asked panic.
 
"I do not know" said a yeoja busy with make-up is.
 
"You know where Kyunnie?" Sungmin asked again.
 
"How?" cried the other.
 
"Gumawo because our coach was ready all" said the man who had just arrived.
 
"But ... Kyuhyunnya no. How?" Another said the same panic.
 
"Let me do it. How?" bargaining Jungmo who is ready with his suit.
 
While in other places.
 
Kyuhyun desperately to break the door.
 
"Damn Jungmo!" Kyu vituperation while continuing to break down the door.
 
'This sound? The drama will be completed soon 'minds.
 
Kyuhyun once again try to break it. And finally the door was open.
 
Back to the hall.
 
Jungmo was standing in front of the palace property is made. He really prepared, even dialogue anathema for Kyuhyun did he memorized.
 
"Juliet I can not help this feeling anymore. I love ... love ... oh Juliet ... I love you ..." cried Jungmo smoothly.
 
"Now kiss me. Kyuhyun could not have come" whispered Jungmo with smirkan.
 
Jungmo face getting closer and ...
 
Brak
 
Kyuhyun came to school shirt was wrinkled. Despite that good looks can not be covered as such, even practically grew cool than usual.
 
Buagh
 
Buagh
 
Buagh
 
Fighting between Kyuhyun Jungmo and could no longer be avoided. They were punching, kicking and pushing. The crew backstage panic, unlike the audience who seem to think these fights included in the manuscript.
 
'You came' inner Sungmin.
 
Buagh
 
One blow again and Jungmo really lost.
 
Kyuhyun knelt immediately try to correct the situation by acting pas-pasannya.
 
"Juliet I pick you up. Saranghae" he said.
 
Sungmin immediately responded with a hug. They then ran out of the hall to finish his acting.
 
'This time, he saved me' piker Sungmin.
 
"Kyunnie wound!" Sungmin cried panic when he saw the wounds of 'Kyuhyun him'.
 
"Gwenchana" said Kyuhyun cold, again.
 
"Oh yes finally Kyunnie expressed love me" Sungmin said excitedly.
 
"I-I just followed the original text to improve his play. Do not think that no-no" jwab Kyu little nervous.
 
'It's OK' inner Sungmin.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
The two lovers face was very close. The Namja kept coming.
 
'He wanted to kiss me!' thought the yeoja.
 
Voom
 
Apparently the fall Namja override the yeoja it.
 
"Miss!" shouted a butler panic.
 
"Please rock me, oppa" pleaded Sungmin
 
.
.
 
TB / End?
 
Please get riviewnya. Because rievew useful for this new author huhuhu ... T_T