Chapter 1

Pink Innocent

 

Author POV
 
"Cho Kyuhyun! SARANGHAE! Be my namjachinggu!" exclaimed a girl who was named Lee Sungmin. Yes, he was shot Namja with tall, pale skin, brown eyes, curly hair with same color like his eyes.
 
"Hmmm ..." replied the Namja and walked away leave that yeoja.
 
"Huft ... finally" Sungmin has expressed his heart.
 
Immediately she made the crowd dispersed quickly.
 
Lee Sungmin an only child of the family of Lee—Lee Group owners wealthy. Only about 2 hours ago fired a Namja named Cho Kyuhyun—only child of the owner of Cho corp, because of the attitude, physical properties and especially her crazy yeoja-yeoja at BC High School.
 
Actually Namja Cho Kyuhyun is a cold and rarely mingle. No, not because she was geeky, but no one dared to approach him. Yeoja-yeoja not dare rebuke Kyuhyun, Sungmin while ... he's the first who dared accost yeoja-scratch-express love. It should be repeated Stating LOVE!
 
According to Cho Kyuhyun Sungmin just murmur is a sign of her acceptance.

 

Sungmin POV
 
'Hah glad I've expressed love and accept him again. I did yeoja brave. Unlike the others' thought.
 
Oh yes joneun Lee Sungmin imnida. It is described by the author? And the newly Namja shoot after school it was Cho Kyuhyun. Namja handsomest I've ever met. When asked what I like because then I'll tell you everything about him that I like.
 
It sounds crazy, but that's love. Has not it?
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
Author POV
 
"Look all I have an announcement!" Sungmin cried when I got home.
 
His house was like a palace. Appanya reasonably possible given the biggest employer in Korea.
 
"I've been going out with CHO KYUHYUN!" again he cried excitedly. Suddenly dozens of waiters were there to congratulate her. Unrelenting Sungmin a smile sweetly. Rabbit eyes sparkled happy.
 
"Miss, warm water was prepared" said Butler, who is known as Kim Jong Woon aka Yesung. Yesung just different with him 5 years. Because a lot of the necessities of life, he had to work hard for its own sake. Due in Seoul none of his relatives, the whole family is in Chunahn.
 
"Ah well. Lover But I want to rub my back, oppa" Sungmin whispered, smiling mischievously.
 
"Miss! Do not call me that" Yesung replied that her cheeks are flushed from the temptation of the host as well yedongsaengnya it.
 
Kim Ryeowook is the head waitress. He's only 3 years later Sungmin premises. Yesung and Ryeowook did not really express it but it did not make Sungmin-employer cease to tempt them both.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
A limousine stopped right at the entrance gate of SM High School. Once the door was opened a limousine red carpet roll (?), Then figure yeoja rabbit out with full sparkle cheerfulness.
 
'From this day forward I will continue with my Kyunnie "Sungmin thought.
 
"Have a nice day, ma'am" said the maids who had been busy opening doors and roll out the red carpet for his master's.
 
With a big step for cute yeoja size was headed to class.
 
"Good morning Park Seongsangnim" cried all the students of class XII-3.
 
"Open your Math book page 52" command.
 
A yeoja immediately raised his hand without hesitation. "I have no seongsangnim" said yeoja that we know Lee Sungmin.
 
"I told you Lee Sungmin. You have to buy it!" the teacher snapped.
 
"Mianhe seongsangnim I actually want to buy it but the school cafeteria does not accept credit cards" face innocetnya Sungmin said, holding up her credit cards. No, he is not arrogant. It's just that he does not actually save cash. Starting to sound dismissive laughter boisterous beat sound seongsangnimnya.
 
'Did I say something wrong?' Sungmin asked myself.
 
"Take this," exclaimed a Namja-Cho Kyuhyun Sungmin while giving his on-um ... her new lover. Instantly the rabbit's face lit yeoja ria. Her eyes rounded in disbelief. "I'm using my laptop. So wear" said Kyu cold tone.
 
"Ah ... UMH ... ne ... Gumawo" Sungmin retorted a little nervous. After that he immediately holds her cheeks are flushed as she smiles.
 
"What are you doing, Minnie" exclaimed a yeoja. Her name is Kim Heechul Sungmin-he a good friend since Junior High School. Kim Heechul a new model that skyrocketed his name on the renowned agency in Korea.
 
"I loaned the book by Kyuhyun" Sungmin said as he showed Kyuhyun's books.
 
"Yak! Are you over!" Heechul snapped.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
Today, the second day of a Lee Sungmin became a Cho Kyuhyun yeojachinggu. He plans to visit the home Kyuhyun. Given the questions that Heechul catapult him curious' Saranghae Did he say to you? And if you've been dating him 'Heechul asked yesterday.
 
Sungmin POV
 
Teet ... teet ...
 
The recess bell even rang. 'This is my chance to ask Kyunnieku' I thought.
 
Kulangkahkan feet wide, seeking Namja figure that has filled my heart and mind since a year ago. And ...
 
"Kyunnie!" I called over-the spirit that people are walking paused.
 
"What is it?" he asked coldly. Even so, I really like the nature of the chill that seemed err ... y.
 
"Kyunnie, say saranghae" I said with aegyo I believed it was very maximum. He was silent. I was a little hesitant, maybe the right word Chulie if I was just the g's alone.
 
"Do not be silly" she replied with the same tone.
 
Deg!
 
It was true
 
"Wae?" I asked. Nothing feels fascicle tears are welling up in my eyes welling. I was a little surprised by this feeling. I thought I was just amazed by it. But it turns out I really fell in love with him.
 
"You're a disgrace"
 
Jleb!
 
"If you do not love me. Then I'll make you who love me!" I exclaimed excitedly. The tears that had almost fallen, can not seep arbitrarily. Given my love of struggle yet nothing compared with Ryeowook Onnie-head maid in my house.
 
"Whatever" she said and walked away leaving me dngin.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
Teet ... teet ...
 
Now sekolahlah the bell rang. Students begin berhambur out of class. No doubt after school bell is a bell number one after the recess bell. Both the bell was a blessing (?) Beautiful for the students. Except for Lee Sungmin. Why? Because it means the day along with Kyuhyun will be paused until he meets again tomorrow.
 
Cho Kyuhyun being what now? Oh turns out he was still struggling with his laptop. And yeoja rabbits begin to have some idea.
 
"Kyunnie, can I sit next to you?" Sungmin permission spoiled.
 
"E-eh ... please" said Kyuhyun bit nervous. Nervous? Who is not nervous adjacent to yeoja too cute, with aegyo 1000000watt, the body that could be considered y, and most importantly-scratch-yeoja yeojachinggunya first who dared to shoot him.
 
'I did it' inner Sungmin.
 
"EMH ... Kyunnie being what the heck?" Sungmin asked. His head started to get closer towards the laptop.
 
Suddenly her eyes when she saw the pink bunny on the laptop Kyuhyun. With one jerk Sungmin started jabbing keyboards keys carelessly.
 
"Kya! Babo What are you doing!" Kyuhyun snapped. Sungmin reflex stop by let-looking event-pink-rabbit.
 
"Eh? Mian ... why are there pink bunny on your laptop?" Sungmin asked innocently with puppy eyes that appear indirectly.
 
"Kya yes! Yuhuuu! Gumawo Minnie!" Kyuhyun said with a smile. Tau causes? Shares milikki Kyuhyun is rising. Either Sungmin played a role or not but what do yeoja rabbit * might * arguably LITTLE help.
 
"E-ehhh?" Sungmin muttered. Her cheeks flushed when he gets a smile from 'namjachinggunya' it.
 
Grep
 
Suddenly Sungmin Kyuhyun holding his right hand. Sungmin bowed instantly create embarrassment. Digerakannya hand Sungmin on track pack. "Here's how" whispered Kyuhyun Sungmin just the right ear.
 
Kyuhyun was busy showing ways of controlling shares. While Sungmin? Busy is too controlling her heartbeat pounding.
 
"Well ... I'm home first yes" Kyuhyun said. Then she was gone leaving Sungmin still bowed silently at his desk.
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
Wush ... wush ...
 
A helicopter suddenly appeared in front of the gates of BC High School. A yeoja appeared wearing the same uniform uniform children BC High School. The people who saw it began to whisper ria.
 
"Look at him go home with a helicopter" whispered a yeoja.
 
"He's great" replied the other.
 
"I want to try to climb" said the other.
 
"Lee Sungmin!" Kyuhyun shouted as his eyes looked up at helicopters. Yes, yeoja return by helicopter is Lee Sungmin. Yeoja too cute, too rich, too plain, too y or whatever.
 
"Come home with me" Sungmin shouted over the sound of helicopter noise.
 
"Go home" Kyuhyun replied nonchalantly.
 
"Kyunnie, tell me that you love me" Sungmin shouted again.
 
"Go Minnie" said Kyu lazy.
 
"Miss, how can you maintain Namja not gentleman like him" Yesung exclaimed suddenly appeared out of nowhere. What is clear he did not feel like every time an employer once yedongsaengnya hurt by others.
 
Hup
 
Hup
 
Hup
 
Hup
 
With one leap and acrobatic movements Sungmin 3 made it down safely. People who witnessed the incident was so amazed, not to mention it Namja evil.
 
"Minnie, gwenchana?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin to worry because he'd been like the beginning he still berjonkok menjejakan feet to the ground. The tiny body shook and ...
 
"Gwenchana ~" Sungmin replied with aegyo 1000000watt.
 
He just stared in wonder Sungmin aegyo who installed it shine.
 
Everybody him Sungmin is the son of the rich, the sole heir, spoiled, innocent, can not nothing. Though he's a black belt matrial art. Even when he was a tutor at the Junior High School. It also only Heechul companions knew of who actually yeoja enthusiast pink.
 
"May I have your house?" Sungmin asked, still with aegyo plus a puppy eyesnya tripled.
 
"Well" said Kyu sober.
 
"Yeah I did it 'inner joy Sungmin approval' namjachinggunya '. He said this is the best move that he traveled. A great start by Sungmin excellent and a huge waste of time for Kyuhyun.
 
"Jinja?" Sungmin asked to make sure.
 
"Kajja!"
 
Pink Innocent == ==
 
Arriving at the apartment Kyuhyun. Apartment? Of course. He decided to live independently. There was no one to know about a real kehisupan Cho Kyuhyun. He covered his identity. Simply yeoja school are worshiped, do not all yeoja as Korea.
 
"Do you live here alone si?" Sungmin asked initiate conversation. With no politeness he sat on the bed belongs to Kyuhyun.
 
"Ne, I live alone
 
Indeed, this apartment contains only one room and one bathroom. Actually this is not exactly an apartment too. Because this room is the last room in the attic precisely the apartment itself. This only capable Kyuhyun buy. At least this is so pretty to schoolchildren who buy their own apartment. This is the result of the sale of shares.
 
Tick ​​... tick ...
 
The sound of the keyboard starting to sound overshadow this room. Kyuhyun got busy with his laptop, again. This time he shares is not open, but his favorite game ... jeng ... jeng ... starcraft. Yes of starcraft also he got the money.
 
Not only permainanya but even he has a variety of merchandise. Sometimes when he had two of the same item would he marketed through the internet. What is clear is his world is not so much with the laptop, interne, especially starcraftnya psp and games.
 
Sungmin catch a square object on the right side of the laptop Kyu. Black body-lens digital camera that's for sure.
 
'I'm going to take pictures of me. Then will kumasukan Kyu my picture into the laptop. Then I made walpapernya. In this way only can see Kyuhyun only 'piker Sungmin.
 
His train of thought err ... the plain, blind, or Babo!
 
Tap ... tap ...
 
Slowly but surely Sungmin can grab a digital camera without the knowledge of the owner. Quick as a flash he was sinking into the bathroom, locked from the inside.
 
Ckrek ... ckrek ...
 
Sungmin started to take pictures ria.
 
"Ming, what are you doing?" Kyu asked rather loudly to be heard by Sungmin.
 
"Kya! Closetnya not be watered!" Sungmin shouted reflex lie.
 
"Ming open the door!" Kyuhyun exclaimed worry. Her hands were busy banging on the bathroom door.
 
"Do not come here! Elementary ert!" Sungmin replied.
 
"All right. I'm going to buy something in order to help you" she said frustrated face yeoja piecemeal yeoja lodged in his brain-bully-by Kyuhyun. Hear? Bullies!
 
Having considered the voice Kyuhyun away and the current state is safe, it's time Sungmin perform final step.
 
Quickly insert a picture into a laptop Kyuhyun Kyuhyun. Replacing the original wallpaper starcraft illustrated with a photo of his face replaced with aegyo 100000watt plus puppy eyes.
 
"Yes. You will continue to see Kyu "Sungmin mind.
 
Brak
 
"I got it!" Kyuhyun cried a little worried. Kyu directly fixed on the view that Sungmin lying on her bed. "Eh?"
 
"I already tried it turned out to be" clearly Sungmin, lie again.
 
"Oh Syuk-Argh! What're you doing Lee Sungmin!" Kyu shouted frustrated when his eye caught the picture Sungmin walppapernya. But that's not the reason.
 
Kyuhyun shouted as well as its stake in close Starcraft granted by Sungmin.
 
"You do not like it, huh?" Sungmin asked a little sad. Really do not understand the current situation.
 
Can sajakan a mutilated Lee Sungmin Cho Kyuhyun now. And tomorrow morning straight news 'Heir Heir mutilated corp Cho Lee Group' lit not really take.
 
"Do not joke Lee Sungmin" said Kyu LITTLE quiet but still cool.
 
"I'm serious Cho Kyuhyun! I want you to see!" Sungmin snapped.
 
Silence.
 
"You prefer a laptop that stupid!" Sungmin snapped again.
 
"Ne" Kyu replied softly. Then she walked away.
 
"Kyu, where are you going?" Sungmin asked scared.
 
"Buying software to clean up my laptop" she replied nonchalantly.
 
"Do not go" Sungmin begged softly.
 
"You told me to go and it was just to do something stupid, EOH" said Kyuhyun Sungmin warned. "Do not you know my laptop is very important to me" said Kyuhyun.
 
Jleb!
 
Sungmin felt Kyuhyun tertohok by waffle. Namja obviously evil it prefers cold object lifeless compared to the notabenenya Sungmin 'yeojachinggunya' it.
 
Sungmin POV
 
"I'm too important! Kyu man I am!" Sungmin exclaimed left frustrated after Kyuhyun.
 
Tears, who had been forced to survive in my place, now completely dropped. Grains quickly down my cheeks.
 
"I think by coming to her house I'd be closer to him, I guess this is my happiness, But ... now ... see ... even stupid laptop that is what counts and get happiness was' I muttered to myself.
 
Eh?
 
I tried holding the laptop which he said was very important than myself. I think this is the same as the others.
 
Brak
 
Oops ... I dropped it. How is this?
 
"Kya!" screamed panic. Because the laptop is accidentally crashed near the cable. The flames began to appear.
 
"The door!" I said quickly. But terambat shelf that was burned in my way to the door.
 
Voom
 
My body fell to the floor. Unable to breathe smoke taste again. My body felt weak.
 
'Although I'm dying here. I still would love Kyuhyun 'I thought.
 
Brak
 
"Lee Sungmin!" shouted someone who I believed was Cho Kyuhyun.
 
"You're back Kyunnie" I pleased.
 
"What are you doing?" he asked.
 
"Jeongmal mianheyo Kyunnie. Was karen-"
 
"Kajja!" interrupted, pulling my hand.
 
"But your laptop!" I protested.
 
Author POV
 
Grep
 
Without thinking straight Kyuhyun Sungmin holding style bridal style. "I'm here to rescue you.'s Not my laptop" Kyuhyun said.
 
Blush! Sungmin face immediately flushed to the right ear. Her heart was beating wildly. Doubts that appear suddenly evaporate with the actual words meaningless to the circumstances of this kind. Did not someone have to save lives first and then the body, EOH?
 
"Hold" command Kyuhyun. Without ba-bi-bu Sungmin Kyuhyun put his arm around the neck. His face reddened he stuffed into the neck Kyuhyun intersection.
 
'Saranghae'
 
"Kyunie do you regret going out with me?" asked Sungin fear.
 
"The laptop was getting old. Was not your fault" said Kyuhyun did not connect with a small smile.
 
"Miss. Gwenchana!" Yesung cried coming out of the limousine.
 
"Gwenchana, oppa" she pleased.
 
"Let's go home, Miss" invite Yesung.
 
"Eh? Kyunie apartment fire. Why do not you stay in my house?" Sungmin bargaining.
 
"MWO?" Kyuhyun and Yesung exclaimed in disbelief.
 
.
 
How?
 
 
 
TBC / End?
 
Please get riviewnya. Because rievew useful for this new author huhuhu ... T_T