Smile #3

Scent of Smile

"Jongdae?"

Her voice flew in the essence of sooth, noting the inexplicable flair of clueless through the gaze of confusion that  filled the colour of her eyes.

"Jongdae? Jongdae, where are you?" Worried, she repeated the letters of his name, tunes of rhythm slowly dropped as no soft reply of which she expected didn't came. Hesitantly, she lifted her fingers and softly tapped the pads on. Light unconsciously shimmered the room in a daring, wonderful and lovely manner. In a swift second, her sihouette was immediately captured in the warmth of his embrace, breathless.

"Why, amazed? Surprised?" He smiled gleefully, as his eyes locked into the beautiful, blossoming expression of hers.

"No, I'm not. Where have you been?"

He smiled purposedly as his ears tickled by the eagerness of the question. Perhaps, it was the moment he could authentically ensure that she was, to the least, loved him, though by the attempts of her of hiding it in the silence of secrets. 

And those seconds, he thought, had just probably arrive.

"Look at there."

She shifted her gaze towards the view, confused while the other leaned in and locked her lips in his in an unflawed, perfect angle.

Perfection, was what he had been trying to grasp for.

 

"I'm sorry my dear, but when it comes to me, I don't give out warnings."

"But you love it, do you?"