Smile #2

Scent of Smile

 

“Jongdae?”

He smiled in the spark of serene. How, he thought, that even just by a soft voice could just be undeniably beautiful with a light flair of clueless. His gaze shifted and fell onto the wonderful silhouette of her.

He let out a silent chuckle as he raised his hands in such sensible manner. “Here, come here,” he patted the seat next to him, “Sit here.”

Shyly, she moved toward him with her lips sweetly curved. She giggled, “W-what is it?”

He smiled. “There’s something I want to show you,” he whispered, “And it’ll be better if you close your eyes, my dear.”

In an instant, dim light of adore veiled the atmosphere. He glanced at her. Her eyes were closed.

Slowly, he lightened his fingers.

Play this >>

 

The air was thoroughly filled with the beautiful essence of the notes played. His fingers elegantly flew along the keys as the rhythm became the wings that fluttered in the air.

Once the notes met the matte finish of it, slowly, he whispered –

“Open your eyes. The one you see first is the person that always wanted to have your heart.”

 

"I know three words - whispers, music and light."

"Dance the words gracefully, and there is what I love."