♦ ♦ ♦

Accidentally Fell in Love with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stared at him for a moment, thinking about what will I reply to his indirect confession, from which I think it is.

"You know..." I must muster all my courage to tell him. "Wooyoung. He is a better idiot than you."

He seems baffled with my reply. "What?"

"He tries his best to let his dreams happen. He worked on things to make them true. But you, you never tried to make your your dream come true. You know what that means? You're afraid to tell what you feel, lot of time has passed for you to act and make a move, still you didn't have the courage to tell it. And so, you finally decided to express it when someone else has taken their action, now what do you get? Nothing."

"What are you saying?"

"If... If only you have the courage to tell what's inside your dreams, if only you have said it earlier, what do you know? It would've come true. Then it wasn't a dream anymore."

I can't stop my tears. What am I saying? Even though I know that Wooyoung's feelings for me are just because of that stupid potion, at least I have now an answer to my question.

Now I'm asking which one is better? An idiot who never tries, or an idiot who at least takes a shot?

I looked at Taecyeon. Does he feel it? Can he feel regret? It's too late for him to come closer to me now. But before he can even touch me I pulled me from behind.

"Keep away, Taecyeon. She's mine!" For that moment, I wished that statement could be true. 

"You're making her cry so please stop it, ok?"

The expression Taecyeon was wearing, it's like he's broken into pieces right now. I'm sorry my prince, you were too late to tell me your dreams, we could have a happy ending now. But someone else now, has taken your place. "Alright then." He said with his weak voice then he disappeared in my eyes.

Mixed emotions. Yes, that's what I feel right now. I never expected Taecyeon's feelings would be like that. I also don't know why I said that to him. But I don't feel regret. Since for an amount of time I was

Please log in to read the full chapter