Accidentally Fell in Love with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

JI EUN

The teacher is busy explaining the lesson. It's not that I'm not interested, it's just that what he is saying can't seem to process well in my brain. You can say I'm lovesick, thinking about my crush every day. But I liked him since freshman, and the fact that he's so popular and also has a lot of admirers hinders me to go near him. I don't know why I should be like this at all, ever since that day I saw him in that studio, gracefully dancing and hearing the way he raps... I can't get my eyes off of him. So snother day at school means another day for me to see my prince.

"Ya! Ji Eun. You're spacing out." I snapped out of my thoughts. It was Kyunan, who whispered into my ear.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked. 

"As usual." I replied. "You're daydreaming again. Stop thinking about him all the time. You know that you can't catch him."

I frowned. "Can't catch him..." She never liked him anyway.

My name is Lee Ji Eun. That is my caring, yet too blunt bestfriend, Lee Kyunan. Yes, were both Lee but we are not sisters. But we treat each other like one. I'm a sophomore in our school and as you know, I like Ok Taecyeon, an upperclassman which I got obsessed to by his dancing, his rapping and his handsome face. But I never talked to him. But then I'm always there. Watching him every time he rehearse together with his friends and I never miss one. Yeah, I'm always present. I'm not a stalker am I?

CRING!!!

Oh shoot. It's break time already, and that whole time I was daydreaming?

___

 

Ji Eun and Kyunan went straight to the cafeteria. "Kyunan, can you tell me what was discussed in class?" Ji Eun said weakly. "Aren't you listening?" Kyunan sputtered. Ji Eun nodded slowly. "Daydreaming again?"

"If only there's a way on how to make him fall for me too..."

"Ji Eun. Break into reality! We all know Taecyeon is very popular among the girls, everyone is falling head over heels for him, okay, not me but, I know he's very likeable and such but you don't have to be like this at all. You don't even even know if he knows you or not."

"He might not, or he might know. But I can't concentrate. It's always bothering me."

Kyunan looked at her bestfriend, who was being really desperate. If it bothers Ji Eun, then it bothers her too.

"Oh Ji Eun, if only you weren't my bestfriend. I can't stand seeing you in that condition just because of that guy."

Ji Eun wasn't even paying attention. Instead she's playing with the ends of her hair. Thinking much. "Ji Eun, care to join me after class? I think I can solve your problem."

Ji eun's ears perked up as soon as she heard the sentence. "What?"

"Just a small solution though, to get you over with that daydreaming habit of yours."

 

 

Soon enough classes were over. Ji Eun immediately went to her friend and excitedly asked.

"Kyunan, what's your answer again?"

Her friend heaved a sigh, Ji Eun is really desperate. "Ok. So here's the idea. I have an aunt. Her place is just near here. You know, she actually... descended from witches. We're going to her place cause I think she might help you." Kyunan look straightly at Ji Eun.

"I'm listening." Ji Eun said.

"That's it."

There was a long pause before Ji Eun said, "you're kidding me, right?"

"I thought you are listening!" Kyunan furrowed her eyebrows.

"I am. But this is the my first time hearing about an idea like that. I mean, for a normal person it would sound really ridiculous and super hilarious, and the witchy thing, does it even exist?"

“Sounds weird but it works.”

“Yeah.”

“Then, let's go!” Kyunan pulled her away. Ji Eun's widened. “Ya! Kyunan let go!”

"Huh? I thought we're going now?"

"I know. But..." Ji Eun pointed the way towards the studio. She wants to see Taecyeon.

Kyunan shook her head in disapproval. "No. If you really want to do this, sacrifice one day."

"But Kyunan, you know I can't miss any time of his rehearsal. I have to see him like everyday."

"Ji Eun! Just one day!" Then she dragged her away.

 

JI EUN

We arrived at Kyunan's aunt's place. It was really near the school, a three-minute walk. But it's like a hidden place, there's a alley you have to get through before you can arrive her, not to mention the place lacks light and I could barely see the pathway. I sighed. I could've gone to the studio and peep on what's happening. I really want to see him. 

We stopped in front of a door. "Auntie?" Kyunan went inside leaving me alone with this creepiness. Then she let me in, of course. I'm the client here. Inside is not what I'm expecting. It was rather a spacious room, not too bright and not so dark. The walls are filled with shelves full of...unrecognizable things? So this witchy thing is serious? Anyways.

"Come and sit here, young lady."

Hearing her voice gives me goosebumps. But I better get used to it. I'm finally here.

 

"So you're telling me about some hard-to-face love situations?" She raised an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Puppy love, they say. Your problem is easy to handle, my dear. You just don't have the courage to shout your feelings."

"But what can I do? We are too much apart." I said stretching my arms wide. "He can never notice me. He will never notice me."

Please log in to read the full chapter