♦ ♦

Accidentally Fell in Love with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Classes just ended that afternoon. Kyunan approached Ji Eun. "How's it going?"  Ji Eun just looked at her with bored eyes. "And what do you think I'm supposed to answer?" Ji Eun replied.

"Just go with the flow." Kyunan seems so happy about her situation. "But—"

"Hi~ Ji Eun, let's hang out!" Someone interrupted. Right. It was Wooyoung.

A smile is painted on Kyunan's face while Ji Eun, doesn't show much enthusiasm.

"Mm... I think I should walk first. Bye, Ji Eun!" Then she left leaving the two behind.

Ji Eun's eyes turned to Wooyoung. "To where?"

"Somewhere fun." 

Ji Eun went thinking for a second. "Park?" She suggested.

"Wherever then!"

 

JI EUN

Now we're in the park. Yes, I'm stuck here with this Wooyoung. A number of days passed, and he always come to me after classes and assists on going home together. He was always so energetic and showed no problems in displaying the smile on his face, and me, I can't say no anymore. Somehow, at least I'm feeling good when I'm with him. It's nice to be with this guy anyway. Since I'm not the type to be overfriendly who're on good terms with everyone, I find myself opening up too, even for a bit. 

"Ji Eun? Mind if we stop at a CD store?"

"Okay."

Inside, we were greeted by the guy at the counter. I think he knew Wooyoung. So Wooyoung come to this place often? Mhm.

"......."

Eh? Why would I want to know that? Anyway.

Wooyoung went to the pop CD section. I don't mind. I like classical music anyway. Even though I like it when I hear Taecyeon's rap.

"Your girlfriend?" The guy suddenly asked. My eyes widened and for some reason, I felt my cheeks warming up. I don't know, but then I just looked away. I saw Wooyoung just looked at him and he didn't answer. He then approached the counter and paid. 

"Don't say such nonsense things."  He said. I looked at him and he flashed a weak smile.

 

The next night, I was doing my homework. After minutes of surfing the net, something caught my eye. It looked familiar and I don't know why, I'm just curious. So I clicked it. The melody I'm hearing...is somewhat the same with the artist Wooyoung is looking for in that store yesterday. I find myself enjoying it a bit though, and I can feel the connection between us just by listening to the song he likes. It wasn't that bad.

Days passed, Wooyoung hangs out a lot with me again. I'm pretty used to it since he does that everyday. Eating with me every lunch break, walking me home after class. And were getting to know more about each other. Kyunan was a bit out of the picture for the moment, but in class she just lets me do things together with him. I don't oppose with her now. Just say, I enjoy each other's company and say... I'm a little happy.

 

"So you listened to it?" He looked suprised.

"Yeah. I think it wasn't that bad."

"But you're into classics, right? Hooooaaah...." He said, imitating a classical singer. I let out a soft chuckle.

"How did you know that?"

"I just know. So, what made you listen to it?"

"Uh, I just...wanted to try something new. Like that kind of genre, you know."

"Why would you like that genre to be that something new ?"

He asked me that. He has lots of questions. If would answer that, can I say: Because I want to know what kind of things you listen to. I looked at him straight in the eye and I felt my face getting a shade of red. That would be so embarassing so I can't say it aloud. But after that he suddenly looked away. 

Hm?

I can hear him saying incoherent words but I catch

Please log in to read the full chapter