I Couldn't Care Less

EXO fanfic recommendations ()

Title: I Couldn't Care Less

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/229563/i-couldn-t-care-less-fluff-romance-exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan

Author: fantasy_seoul

Pairing: Hunhan, EXO12

Genre: Fluff, romance, ceomedy(?)

Description:

Luhan is a 21 year old Chinese transfer student at Suk-Myeong University with a friendly, fun loving personality. After moving into a house with 11 other male students, Luhan finds himself in good company with the exception of his hateful roommate Sehun. Even though on the exterior Luhan seems like someone who has always been fortunate and loved, he actually possesses a dark painful past. He has worked hard to forget this part of him, but after meeting the cold- hearted Sehun, memories of the past start to resurface and threaten to prevent him from being with someone he truly wants to be with.

 

Sehun is an 18 year old freshman at Suk-Myeong University and maknae of the house. He is known to be cold and distant towards strangers and basically anyone else who is not one of his hyungs. After having the room to himself, he is forced to share it with the new transfer guy Luhan, who he treats with the utmost indifference. All of that changes when he gets a glimpse of Luhan's childhood and finds that they share more than just a room. Will Sehun actually start to feel something for his older roommate?

My Comments:

I used to read my submissions by reading the most intriguing one first and i always avoided this one. Then I came up with a new system where i must read whichever one is next on the list and now i regret not reading this one sooner. there's just so many things i want to say about this story, so i'll start with the description.

In all honesty, it wasn't very appealing to me. i don't like character 'descriptions' or mini biographies, it usually distracts me from what it says in the actual story because i'm looking for those specific points. And the font that the author used in the foreword (for here, i changed it to mine) made it not seem like a story worth a read. But surprisingly, the chapters reflect none of the things i disliked in the foreword. The author's choice of words suit are perfect and matches the cute-comedy mood of the story.

the story and it's sequel have their own angst, yet at the same time is still light-hearted and funny. lu han is adorable and not overly done; highly recommend!

2014 note: sorry for the year long wait and this story isn't new or 'underground' but i had this post sitting here.

Submitted By: INFINITE_SiSTAR_BF