The Touch of Your Skin

EXO fanfic recommendations ()

Title: The Touch of Your Skin

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/233131/the-touch-of-your-skin-angst-romance-exo-tao-kris-taoris

Author: BerrieDust

Pairing: Taoris

Genre: angst, romance

Description:

They were twins and Kris was trapped in between.

The day the Huang twins woke up in a world other than their mother's womb, they were immediately labeled. One was to flourish and receive the undivided love from their family, while the other was to remain bounded and live up to peoples' expectations, always lurking in the shadows of the beloved. They grew up with the same face and voice but had two different hearts. Xitao loved being spoiled and cooed over, while Tao kept a distance, always watching people praise his older brother.

In most cases, twins were supposed to be close and equally loved. But in the Huang family, having twins was a bad omen. Tao, being the yougner twin, was believed to bring bad luck, whilst Xitao was to bring good luck. But luck had its own affect, its own outcome and course. Their family though found out a little too late that favoring and loving one more than the other maybe wasn't such a good idea to begin with. Now they have to deal with making it up to Tao as an apology and finally face the fact that there was no omen...

It was once in a blue moon when the opportunity of taking care of Wu Yi Fan (his parents' best friend's son) gets thrown at him (Tao), he was quick to accept and grasp on with the thought in mind of making this boy his friend. His hopes were shattered when he found out how rude Yi Fan was and how he didn't like other people taking care of him. What could he do? Yi Fan was blind. Using all of his determination and will, he was going to make Yi Fan open up. Together they experience the meaning of happiness, hope, love, pain and sacrifice.

My comments:

The author seems to be on a hiatus, but the story is definitely worth crying and waiting for an update. Like many other stories I've recommended, this is very original     I have yet to see another story like this at all.

It has a few cute moments but nothing too overbearing to break the theme of the story.

This is one of the stories on AFF that you will remember after reading it.

If you're still not too sure about reading it, click the link and in the foreword is an excerpt of the story.

(I also really really hope you all check this out because the author disallowed text-selection so I had to type in the description myself...)