Plans

Reading a book

-So, what are we going to do on New Years Eve? asked Heechul.

-Well, I really don't know, Hyo asked us to go at her house at the mountains , but I heard she invited other friends from college and I think it will be too crowded. Like last time, remember? That time wen we slept on the couch near the door. It was really cold!

-Yeah, you have a point Byeol , but I want to have a new year celebration with you guys. You, me, Siwon, Soyu and Vic. Like friends.

-Wait a minute, I think I know. My parents were saying that they will go to i-dont-know-what-fancy-restaurant that night so maybe we could go at my house. Just us five. What do you think?

-Sounds really good, ask them tonight and we will talk tomorrw. We will bring food and somethink to drink.

-Ok, it's going to be great!

 

 .......Later.......

 

-Muuuuuuuuuuuuuum, whheeeree  are you?

-Here, what do you want ?

-Oh, nothiing, i just wanted to know thay you are the best mother from all mothers.

-Seriously? Thanks, but what do you want Byeol?

-Nothiiing, but what are you and dad doing on New Years Eve?

-We are going to that fancy restaurant, why you want to throw a big party like three years ago?

-Well, let's say I invited some friends from school on 31 at our house.

-Some??? How many, exacly?

-You knooow, around five.. ,you know , Heechul, Vic, Soyu and Siwon.

-I hope they will be five! And they have to bring some food because I dont think we have enough.

-THHHHHANKS MUUUM!

 

.................Next day..................

 

-Hey, Hee!!!  Byeol started screaming when she saw him on the corridors, it's settled, we are doing the party at my place!!

-Awsome, but you know Yoona and Minho just said that they are not coming anymore.

-Oh,really? Why, I asked them all night but they never answered me...but thats ok.

-Aaaand youu know i have this childhood friend that I always talk about, I invited him too..

-That's ok!

-So, its settled then, on 31, at my house, you, me,Vic, Siwon, Soyu and your childhood friend.

-Yup! 

-See you theen!