Miseltoe

Reading a book

The big day is coming, Han Byeol hadn't decided what to wear. She wasn't sure if that green dress will fit her because she gained a few kilos from the Christmas Table or she should wear some jeans and a special t-shirt.

Why can't I stay in this t-shirt and no pants, I mean it”s not like Super Junior will come here!

After an hour of decisions, she finally decided on a short red dress and some black shoes she got from Christmas sale. She loves sales.

.............Later.............

Knock, knock. we are the party starters!!!

Come in! Oh im so glad that you came , I was starting to worry!

-Oh, how cute little kitten! Heechul said.So, Siwon lets go to take the bottels from the car/

Ok, hyung!

- Vic, we both wear red dresses.

-Yeah, Siwon choose this from my wardrobe because I couldn't choose.

-Soyu you are looking great, you have a really nice back in that dress! I hope heechul will notice that too.

-I hope, because if he doesnt make a move now Im going to kill myself.

-Girls let”s go to choose some music  until the boys finish with those bottles

-Sure

laughting

.....................boys.................

Hyukjae: Tonight is going to be great, i can't wait to meet Byeol from your descriptions she seems really curte and funny.

She is, pal. She is. Heechul said.

After some seconds Siwon asks:

Siwon: So, Chullie what do you think about Soyu's dress?

SHUT UP HORSE!

Siwon: Hyukjae, don't be like this guy and make a move if you like the girl.

Heechul: Yahhh, she is not ready for the great Kim Heechul!

Siwon: Suuuure....

Before entering the room Heechul said:

CHUL: Hyukjae, I will introduce you to someone who is better than your right hand.

HYUK:Yahh

Opening the door:

H:Byeol, I want you to meet Lee Hyuk Jae. He is the same age as me and he is in Seoul Uninversity.

 HB:Hell--

HJ:Hiii!

HC: What, is he a greek god and you can't greet properly?

HB: Hello.

EH: Nice to meet you Hanbyeol, i heard only good things about you.

HB: Really?

EH: Really.

HC: I hope that you will be good friends!

HB: We will, right?

EH: Right.

Later, the atmosphere was really good. Everybody was feeling great. They were playing cards. Victoria was standing under the miseltoe and waited for Siwon to kISS her. Everybody was staring at him, he didn't understand why.

-What?asked Siwon surprised

-What, what fool?

-Why are you staring at me? 

-Kiss her!

-Why?

-She is waiting for you under the miseltoe, stupid!

-Thank you everybody, Siwon is so dumb sometimes!

After a while, Soyu went outside to take a breath Heechul followed her. He was really nervous, he didn't know what to do. To confess or not. Maybe Soyu didn't like him, what if he was making a fool of himself in front of her? Even so he had to try.

-Hi, what are you doing?

-Nothing, just taking a breath. Everybody is having fun.

-Yup

-Yeah..

-Soyu, ahh, how to say this.....Iike you!

-I like you too.

No, not like that. I like you as in ”I love you”.

-Iknow, i love you too.

After the dissapeared from them Heechul leaned for a kiss.

-Yah, what are you doing?

-K-issing you, what do you expect me to do?

-I don”t know, holding hands? 

-OK, holding hands it is!

-Pabo! after that she jumps and kisses Chul”s cheek.

---------------------------------------

This chapter is really ty (like others) and I dont think thaat I will update soon because I will have my finals

 next week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the girls outffits.:D

0