Prolouge

Memories from last Winter

 

"Life is like a blanket of snow;

Be careful how you step on it,

every step will show."


 

In your life you will experience love, joy and friendship. Up here we don't get to feel those things.

You can only watch other fall in love, from a distance, but you will never experience it. You only feel joy if the job as a guardian angel succeeds, even if it's not that often. Friendships turns fake, people wants to be something else than just a guardian angel.

Why even give up those privileges? When you die and is gone from Earth, people are afraid what will happen to them. Their last thoughts determines whether they will be sent to Heaven, Hell or the Skies. Heaven's for saints (good hearted people), Hell's for people who've hurt many people (mostly murders goes there, you can meet Hitler). The Skies are for angels, humans that did not deserve to die so early (like murder victims, various other things).

You can simply say no to become an angel and go to Heaven, which most people decides to do. As a guardian angel it takes patience, not that everyone have that ability, courage and the will to help another person.


 

Then we have those angel who goes rise and slumps in ranks. Angel, guardian angel, archangel, angel, guardian angel, angel, archangel. Forgetting important things (like a big meeting) calls for a punishment. You can go without your wings for decades, which big time when you need to rescue people.


 

To be loved and love someone, is a big gift. A gift angels never get to feel, memories from our past life gets erased, we simply watch from the sidelines.


 

- Before you love, learn

to run through

      the snow, leaving

no footprints.