First Talk

Just for a night

Beast:huh??

Junhyung:why? Do you know her?

Yoseob:huh! Ah no. . .but still. . . We can't go outside and buy our food cause it would be dangerous for us. I know beauties are just everywhere.

Dojoon: Ok, since your the one who thought bout that. Why don't you ask her that favor.

Dongwoon:yah hyung, you can do it.fighting!:D

       Junhyung who is just beside him, pushed him at the middle of the bus, so, he had no choice but to ask ______.

Dojoon:Ya!Yoseob,remember ask her politely ok.

Yoseob:Yah I know.

*Yoseob's pov* YA! Yoseob. Why did you ever think about pointing at her. Aish! Because of that you have no choice now but to approach her.

      He slowly walk and approached you.

Yoseob:*bows while holding at the seat beside you so he wont be out of balanced.* Anneong haseyo. Im yoseob.:)

You:So?

Yoseob:*aish!is this how you treat a star? Relax Yoseob, you need her.*:). Can I seat here?*pointing at the seat beside you.*

You:Go ahead,it's not mine.*cross arms*

Yoseob:aaaahh!kamsahamnida.:)

you:What do you need?

Yoseob:Oh yah,. I was just wandering if you could help us?

you:help you with?

Yoseob: You know, we're all starving their at the back since we never had our dinner yet. We just want to stop over and buy some food first, but we can't do that cause it is dangerous for us outside because of those fans, and noona here can' t also buy us our food cause she's driving and we know that she's already tired. So, if you could please help us and buy some food for us, we would feel very great.:)...so, could you buy us?*doing his simple aegyo*

you:andwae.

yoseob:O.O*after that long speech that I've said, she would simply answer me with that?HOW COULD SHE?*OH! Please . . . . . .

Jhen: ________, _________ is her name.:)

Yoseob:thanks noona,.:)

Jhen:welcome:)

Yoseob: Please _______, buy us our food, I'll do anything just buy us our food.please!

you:Andwae.

Yoseob:oooohhhh!noona*looking at Jhen*, please help me here.

Jhen:Ya!_______, please buy us our food. I felt like starving either, I know you too.*teasing tone*

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

a short update. Need to rest now. Comments and suggestions are very much welcome.:))<3