Awkward

Just for a night

you: Aish!!Why are you doing this to me Jhen.?-.-)

Jhen: Don't worry ______, Yoseob will come with you.:)

Yoseob: Huh? Noona.....i can't go outside, they'll recognize me

Jhen: It's ok Yoseob, just wear your hood and mask, they won't recognize you. Anyway its already midnight, im sure everyone are sleeping by this time.

Yoseob: But,..

Jhen: Heere*pointing at the near gas station*, I'll stop here.

Jhen:Go on.

You:ok Jhe. But this gonna be the last.

You walk through the bus door and stop right infront of it.

You:Hey you!*talking to yoseob*Arent you gonna come with me? Im not the one who's hungry here.

Yoseob:Oh!yah, mianhaeyo.

You both entered the convenience store and Yoseob took all of the food that he thinks is delicious.

You: Hey!you!* he did not heard you because he's focused on the food infront of him.*YA!

Yoseob:O.O....ya!!why are you shouting like that noona?

You: Hey you, stop calling me noona cause you're 2 years older than me.

Yoseob: Huh??Really? I thought your at the same age as jhen noona. Mianhae! Then you should call me oppah now.

You: why would I?? We're not even close. By the way, why are you taking all those stuff?huh??can you guys finish all of that?

Yoseob:Oh!all of this?:)yah, we could eat all of this don't worry.:)

You: Ok, maybe you could finsh all of that but you see, we only have 14000won here. I don't think we could get all of those stuff, so maybe you could get the food that will full you guys easily.

Yoseob: Oh,really :/..I thought noona let us use the credit card.

You: Babo! This is just a convenience store they don't accept credit cards here.

Yoeob: Oh yah, I forgot. But stop talking to me like that.

You: Whatever. Just do it faster. I dont want anyone to see us together.

Yoseob: Hey!Im the star here not you.

You: That's why *you walk out and went at the cashier to start paying all the stuff you have*.

Yoseob: Tsk! This girl. you really make me wonder.

You just finished paying your stuff while Yoseob was still cant decide which of those foods he will take.  At the end, he just took the hotdog sandwiches and the orange juices for the six of them and give it to the counter.

You: Hey! Why it took you so long?

Yoseob: I dont know what to buy. There all delicious.

You: Tsk!Tah right.

Cashier: It's 10500won.

Yoseob:Yah! you pay it now. I'll take it.

You were about to take out the money.

Cahier: Excuse me sir. Your going to let your girlfriend pay for all of this? Such ungentleman guy.

You & Yoseob:O.O.HUH?

Cashier: I mean, your the guy and youre just letting her pay for all of this, isnt it so rude for you to let her pay for this?

Yoseob: Uh!excuse me miss but. . . 

You:Its ok miss. He lost his wallet a while ago that's why he dont have money, i'll just pay for it. It's not a big deal.

Cashier: Oh,ok. Your a good girlfriend he shouldnt let you go.

You: Thank you!

You both went outside the store,walking awkwardly because of the conversation with the cashier.