A boring night!

Just for a night
  *your pov*
 
          Tonight seems like an ordinary night for everyone,.well, he'll no. Not for me, for God's sake, it's raining hard here outside. Yes, you red it right, I said 'here' outside and for me,rain cause you'll get wet whenever you go outside, it's not like I'm not taking a bath that's why I don't want to get wet, it's just that whenever you get wet by the rain you'll also get dirt(am I right?).
 
       By the way, im______ and I'm on a trip right now, something I never wanted to but because of my bestfriend, i was forced to do. My bestfriend is a manager of this famous group called beast(How did she became the manager of that group? Well, that would be a secret for now cause It would take a long time telling that story). She said that tomorrow, beast will start shooting their mv in a camping site, since she's the only girl on that trip(cause the crew came first on the set), she thought that it would be so awkward and boring for her to go alone with the group.
 
*flashback* 
 
Jhen:______ please. Come with me, I know you don't like trips but still. . .uhm. . .still....(doing a little aegyo)  
 
You: Still what Jhen?(with no interest)
 
jhen:still IM YOUR BESTFRIEND..isn't that enough reason for you to come with me?(smile)
 
you:Nah! It's still not.
 
Jhen: Then what do you want me to do to convince you?
 
you:nothing.
 
Jhen:(she acts like she's about to cry).Oh, please _______ ! it was just a simple request from me. Since young, I never wanted  to have a favor from you not unless I really need it. But between the two of us, it is me who did a lot of favors for you and now that. . .
 
You:(you cut her before she could finish her little drama)ok ok! Stop those irritating act from you, it's so disgusting.
 
Jhen: What do you mean by ok? Is that 'ok!ill come with you' or 'ok, good acting, your in'? Which one?:D
 
you:both.
 
Jhen:OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU SO MUCH ________, you don't know how happy I am right now. :D. You know, I really don't want to bother you with this,but since I will drive there for 8hours I guess, and those boys would never talk to me seriously, I felt like I need a little chit chatting with someone else since it will be a bit boring.
 
you: Yah right!
 
Jhen: By the way, that trip will be tomorrow night and it would be a two nights three days camping trip, so be ready ok. I love you my bestfriend.mwah:*..:P.*she went outside your room wearing her biggest smile before you realized that it would be such a long trip)
 
you:Oh Gosh,I'm in a big trouble!
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
          Right now, I'm sitting here at the first seat of this mini bus, next to the driver's seat. (they need to bring their costumes, make ups and accessories with them that's why they chose to travel with this mini bus and not with their usual van). I don't want to talk much right now cause this rain really changed my mood but Jhen needs to be awake for the whole trip that's why I need to stay with her also.
 
Jhen: Hey ______.
 
you: What?
 
Jhen: Feel sleepy?
 
you:not really, how could I feel sleepy with those loud noises coming from those boys at the back?(pointing at the back)
 
          Yoseob saw _______ pointing at them. He got curious if why is she pointing at them.
 
Yoseob's pov
 
*Maybe, she's telling noona that were such a good looking guys.haha!, or maybe she's telling her that were a and why is noona still with. Is she telling her that noona should resign as our manager right after this trip? Aish! What am i thinking? That would never be possible. Ahaaaayy! Yang Yoseob,your thinking so much tonight I think you just need to eat something to stop those freaking imagination of yours.*
 
Yoseob:hey guys, don't you feel like starving?
 
Gikwang:yah,your right hyung, I'm starving too. I think we should tell noona so she could buy us our food.
 
Hyunseung: Yah! Pabo*slap gikwang's forehead*.
 
gikwang:Wae?*caressing his forehead*
 
Hyunseung: Can't you see? She's driving right now, and even if we'll have our stop over, don't you think she still need some rest?
 
Gikwang: oh!yah, right. Mianhaeyo. Then who should buy our food now?
 
Yoseob:Ah!ah! I know.(raising his hand like a kid)
 
beast:??who??
 
Yoseob:Her.(pointing at you)
 
-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@
 
  sorry for this chapter. I think this is sooooooo boooorrrriiinnngggg.:(..sorry again.