Where did time go

"Collection Of Drabbles"

Do you ever have that one friend that you know will always be there for you even if you grow apart ?  Well that's Layla and I.

Layla and I grew apart of a long time and moved on to hangout with new friends. Deep down I always knew that we would become friends again. I knew that because once the hooks of a friendship are in deep there is no going back.  You become connected to your friend like their family because you spend so much time together. 

This is the short story of the rebirth of our friendship.

 

Graces POV

I had made other friends here and there and eventually tired to make a best friend but no one could fill in the best friend spot that Layla took. Her and I may not be talking right now but it doesn't feel right to call someone else my best friend.

*I miss layla, where did our friendship go, where did time go*

_________________________________________________________________

 

 no one's POV:

Layla was currently sitting in her university lunch room trying to finish her lunch. She wasn't having the best day in the world. Layla recently found out that instead of having one art exam on Tuesday she would be having three; thats stressful. 

* I wonder what Grace is doing. where is she right now?*

At that moment as she was consumed in her throughts Grace sat down at Laylas table. She was going to attempt to talk to Layla after a few months of not talking. She was hoping that she could try to reconnect to Layla in some way. All of Grace's intrests: Kpop, video making, and an obsession for rice flew out the window after she stopped talking to Layla. 

" Hey?..." Grace said once Layla noticed she was there. 

"Hi.. I don't usually see you here.." Layla's voice sounded down; depressed. One could obviously tell that she was not in the best mood. 

" Yeah, I don't usually come in here. How is your day going?" 

"Not so great."

" Oh.. would you like to talk about it?" 

" Sure.. well things are not going so well with hana and I have three art exams on the same day next week."

" Oh goodness... I'm sorry. If you don't mind me asking what is happening with hana-ssi." 

" No... I don't mind. Her and I had a fight ... she cares about her boyfriend more than our friendship."

Layla then went to list off all the times that Hana brought her boyfriend to all the hangout sessions that they had and she wouldn't even pay attention to Layla. 

" That's not right Layla ..I'm sorry that shes acting like this. You deserve better..." 

" No, I don't .." Layla the preceded to cover her face with her hands. 

"Why would you say that!?!?" Grace couldn't believe what she was hearing.

" I don't deserve better because you were there for me more than I was there for you so maybe I need a friend who isn't there for me."

"Layla....no one I repeat no should be treated how she treats people. Our friendship ended because we grew apart. Thats just what happens in life. I miss us hanging out and having fun. We had so much fun together..."

" We did.." Layla and Grace both smiled at the memories that were flying through there heads.

" Lets start over!" Grace said happily. 

"Yes, lets!." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later on after all classes had ended Layla went home with Grace to her apartment. Graces apartment had two bedrooms and was a pretty decent size for an apartment.

" Make yourself at home, get some food, drinks. You know I really don't care." Grace told Layla who just ploped down on Grace's brown couch. 

" Yeah I know haha.."

Grace and Layla then spent the next 4 hours talking about everthing that has happened since they stopped talking. 

But Grace failed to mention one major thing....she truly forgot to mention it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Layla was currently raiding Grace's fridge when she heard the front door open. Then she heard someone yell

" Yeobo I'm home!"

Laylas POV: 

* WHO IS THAT? WHY IS THERE A STRANGE MAN CALLING GRACE YEOBO? WHO IS HE? I SURE AS HELL DON'T KNOW THIS MAN! *

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Layla's thoughts were running wild. 

She then saw Grace fly up from the couch and tackle the tall blond man. Layla could see the love in her friends eyes the moment before she tackled him.

A realization dawned on Layla. It was hard to see the mans face since he had it covered with a black mouth cover and a hat on. One could tell he was blond because some of  his hair was sticking out of it.

As soon as Grace was done greeting the man she turned towards her friend. Layla noticed that Grace had this look of horror on her face. 

" Oh yeah.. well you did forget to mention him. Who might this be Grace? Layla asked with a smirk. 

"Jiyong this is Layla. Layla this is Jiyong my fiance..." Grace muttered, not even looking her friend in the eye. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WELL .. everyone this is part 1 on this crazy long drabble I'm going to be writing. I hope you like it. I will be updating soon. I would update more but I have to catch up on Orange is the new black and the korean show Roomate~! 

Bye bye!