Oh no.

"Collection Of Drabbles"

 

 


 

Grace was woke up from her nap by the noise downstairs, screaming and yelling.

So she got up and walked downstairs to find Layla and Jeongmin fighting over the tv remote as usual.

She then sighed and went to get something to eat since nothing to bad was happening, yet.

 

  After she had gotten something to eat she noticed that the screaming increased so she went to take a look at what was happening.

The pair was now wrestling on the floor. Grace then doubled over in laughter at the sight of the two rolling on the floor.

 

" You guy's look like a married couple bickering" she yelled so they could hear her.

 

" WE DO NOT"  they said at the same time, giving Grace a death glare. 

 

Grace then wanted to go back to sleep so then she turned around to make her way upstairs to her bedroom .

As soon as she was almost to her room she heard some weird noises coming from the the two downstairs. So

she went back down to check it out .

 

Again she found the two on the floor but this time Layla was choking Jeongmin. Who was trying to push Layla off of him.

 

At the same time that Layla was choking Jeongmin she was yelling " DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY DAMN DONUT AGAIN YOU BUMHOLE!!"

 

" So thats why Layla was so upset this morning, she must have found out that Jeonmin ate her donut" Grace said aloud to herself

 

" YOU KNEW HE ATE MY DONUT" Layla then yelled at Grace.

 

" YES BUT I TRIED TO SYOP HIM BUT HE WOULN'T LISTEN" Grace yelled back at Layla who was still choking Jeongmin.

 

Grace then wanting all the yelling to stop she grabbed Jeongmin from Layla grasp and then sat him down on a chair in the dining room.

 

" YAH LET ME GO YOU " He yelled.

 

" NO" Grace yelled back. Then Grace knocked him out with her farts and flew away on a unicorn with Layla.

 

Jk

 

No then Grace  knocked him out annd picked him up, took him to his room and made it look like he was sleeping on his bed.

 
After that Layla put a  playboy magazine in his hands and then they both drew on his face.
 
 
Then after playing the prank the two ran out of his bedroom dying of laughter.
 
 
" Just wait till Catherine see this " Layla said to Grace smirking.