Sleepover time!

"Collection Of Drabbles"

 

 
 

So it was just a typical day for Layla and I we were bored and had nothing to do. At ALL. 

 

"Hey grace how about we have a sleepover and invite everyone that we usually hangout  with?" Layla said while she laid on her bed staring at the ceiling.

 

" yeah !!!" I said back. While she was on the bed I was on the floor painting my nails. "Okay let's get to it then" Layla said.

 

next Layla and I made a list of the people we are going to invite.the list included:

 
Bonnie,Catherine, all of boyfriend, Jenny , Elaine, G dragon,Anita, and teen top. 

" we have so many to invite!" I said. 


"I know we're going to have fun" Layla said.


 =====================================================

 


Then we grabbed our phones and started calling people. The first person I called was Elaine.


Ring...ring.. Ring...."hey grace what's up" 


" I was wondering if you wanted to come over and sleepover,its going to be a big sleepover with a lot of people" 

"Sure" she said. I could tell she's excited. 

Next I called the rest of the people on my half of the list. 
*i hope a lot of people come* 
Then since I had nothing else to do but wait till people came, I went and laid on my bed and went to sleep. 

 

==========================================

 

"GRACE WAKE UP" Layla yelled making me jolt awake. 
*cant I just sleep * I didn't get up I just laid there on my bed.

 

"okay I'm coming in" she said. 

 

"Okay" I mumbled still half a sleep. 

 

So then I watched Layla come in and behind her was a bunch of people *omg people are here and I'm half asleep* 

So then I quickly sat up to see all of our friends in my room. 

 

" Layla you should have told me they came over " I said looking around the room and my eyes landed on jiyong staring at me like everyone else. 

 

When he noticed I was staring at him he smiled and I could feel my face get red. 

 

" Grace are you feeling okay ?" Elaine said feeling my head as I sat up in bed. 

 

" yeah I'm good " 
Then I looked over a Layla who was smirking * so she's the one who called him* 

" how about we get our stuff unpacked? " Jenny said to everyone.

"sure!"

 

=============================================================

 

After everyone got settled in and put there stuff somewhere and then everyone went to do there own thing.

 

Layla was with Teen Top laying on them , Cahterine was with Hyunseong they were faces, and Jenny was with Kwangmin, Elaine was with Youngmin, Bonnie was with her Bilasa boys, Anita was with L and I was sitting on the couch with Jiyong, it was awkward.

 

 * why don't I start a conversation with him, come on Grace you got this*

 

Just as I was about to speak the doorbell rang ...

 

* omg why now * I then got  up and answered the door.

 

Standing in the doorway was TOP, Lee joon, leeteuk, zhoumi, henry and the Sistar girls.

 

* were going to have a full house tonight*

 

=================================================================

 

" LAYLA WE HAVE MORE VISITORS" I yelled.

 

She snapped out of her Teen Top wonderland and stared at the door.

 

Then her face turned red and she started to hyperventilate a little.

 

" I-It's ...." thats ... "  then got up from the floor and grabbed me, pulling me into the next room

 

" GRACE!" She yelled.

 

"Yes?" I smirked.

 

" WHY? WHY DO YOU TEASE ME?"

 

" oh I don't' know .. for fun" 

  

Then TOP walked into the room and picked Layla up and took her into the living room where she orignally was.

 

" It's okay Layla we'll go if you don't want us here, we'll leave. " he said.

 

" NO- I mean no don't leave, you guys can stay as long as you want" she said, her face still bright red.

 

" Okay we'll stay "  

 

 ============================================================

 

 

Later on we decied to watch a movie. The movie we all decided to watch was "The Gruge" 

 

* omg I hatre scary movies* 

 

========================================================

 

" OMG " I screamed as something poped up, i hid my face wiith my hands, not waiting to watch anymore of the movie.

 

" It's okay Grace, it's okay" Ji said as he let me grab on to him. 

 

" thank you" 

 Then he just smiled.

================================================

 

Meanwhile while that was happening 

 

Layla's pov:

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA " I laughed as something poped out in the movie.

 

Top just stared at me like I was crazy.

 

" what, you ain't never seen a girl laugh at a scary movie?"  I asked him.

 

" ani" He answered and smirked when I talked back to him.

 

" well this girl is not afraid of anything" 

 

"Layla theres a bug on your shirt " he said while looking at me.

 

" WHAT WHAT WHERE IS IT ? WHERE IS IT? " I yelled.

 

" ha see you're afraid of bugs" 

 

Top then pulled layla closer to him and he laid his head on her shoulder, which she didn't mind ya know since Top was the one laying on her.

 

* omg is this really happening, Oh crap my Teen Top babies are mad at me I need to cheer them up*

 

so I mouthed them " Later..." 

 

and they all smiled. 

 

Then I went back to Top  and He kissed me on the forehead making me blush

 

*GYAHHH WHY WHY WHY I ONLY HAVE TEEN TOP ONLY TEEN TOP*

 

I then pulled away from Top and  went to sit next my babies who all smiled at me.

 

" My babies do you mind if I lay on you ?" 

 

" no!!" 

so then I laid my head on L.joe who was faces with Ricky..

 

 

then they flew off on a unicorn with a pack of popcorn and a lot of candies.

 

NO.

 

After I laid my head on L.joe's thigh, he just smiled and I smiled back enjoying his pretty eyes.

 

When I turned my head to the side to watch the rest of the movie I saw the worst thing in the whole wide world....

 

Top was kissing Jiyong.

 

" WHAT WHAT IS GOING ON?"  I yelled at them.

 

They then pulled apart and stared at my angry face.

 

"L-Layla I can explain" Top said.

 

" EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOU'RE GAY, THAT YOU KISSED A MAN RIGHT INFRONT OF ME, INFRONT OF EVERYONE" I screamed.

 

" Layla it was a dare" Elaine said, which mead me clam down.

 

but then as I looked around the room weird things were happening.

 

Top was still kissing jiyong.

 

The twins were kissing.

 

Elaine and jenny were kissing 

 

hyunseong and Jeongmin were kissing.

 

* WHATS HAPPENING HERE THIS IS BOOTY CRACK WHY ARE THE COUPLES MIXED UP*

 

" noooooo!!" I yelled.

 

then everything seemed to spin and the world around me went black

 

this is only part one hehehehe. enjoy