The ending: Version 2.

A thousand tears

It was my 1st day of work. As expected it is beautiful. The wedding hall was quite big. Surely both of the couple is rich. Looking at the wedding hall and it is furnish with black and pink colours.

 

 

 

Walking around the wedding hall while taking pictures and suddenly bump into someone. Looking up at the person, who I bump into and it was, Dongjun. Wanted to apologies but after looking at him, I was like... My heart told me to run away but I have to keep it professional since I came here for work. Looking at him and "Mianhe". I walk away as fast as I could. Suddenly he hold my hand and brought me somewhere. 

 

"Why are you here?? Who invite you here??" Dongjun ask me. Looking at his face, he look furious. "Emm...errr...I am here not to disturb your wedding but I am here for my work. Wae??" "You shouldn't be here." Then he walk away. I was like *WTH has happen.*

 

Forget about just now incident and continue my work. "Minah!!! Where are you??" One of my colleague shout. "Here, here I am at the staircase." "Faster, come down. The visitor is here and take their pictures. Don't miss anyone. Arasso??" "Okay!!"

 

While taking all the visitors pictures suddenly the annoucer says "Here comes the bride and room." While looking at both of the bride and groom, suddenly my eyes stick at Dongjun. Someone tap me and told me to took the bride and groom picture. While taking their picture suddenly my eyes met with Dongjun.

 

The announcer " Every please sit down while both of them will took an oath." "To the groom, Dongjun, will you accept Yuri to be your wife??" "I do." says Dongjun. "To the bride, Yuri, will you accept Dongjun to be your husband??" "I do." says Yuri. "So now both the husband and wife can kiss each other" They kiss each other and Minah was taking the photo of the two married couples. Minah can't hold her tears on what Dongjun did to her. She ask her colleague to take over for her while she go to the toilet. She cried silently in the toilet. She can't take anymore, so she text her collegue who take over for her that she goes home because she is not filling well.

 

Few Months Later.

Minah was at the cafe waiting for her friends. Sudeenly her phones beep. 

 

Erm!! Minah....Mianhae.. All of us can't meet you. We have something on. Hope you okay with it. Mianhae.

 

*Haiz!! Now I am left alone in the cafe. All of my friends are very busy.* said Minah to herself. Suddenly someone came in. "Minah!!" Shout Siwan. Everyone at the cafe look at Minah and Siwan. Minah was to shy, she lower her head. "Mianhae, if im late."said Siwan. "By the way, Happy Birthday and this is your present." smile Siwan. "Gamsahabnida Siwan-shi. You are the greatest friend and you are the only one who remembered my birthday." said Minah while hugging Siwan. "Let's go." "Go where??" Said Minah. "Somewhere special" reply Siwan.

 

Minah was blindfold and Siwan guide her to a place. While slowly open her blindfold, all her friend shout "Happy Birthday Minah!!" Her tears falls, it shows how happy she is towards her friends, who are busy and yet remember her birthday. Her cakes arrived while everyone sings the birthday song. After cutting the cake, everyone line up to give Minah her birthday present. The last person was Siwan. When its reach to Siwan, suddenly Siwan kneel down. "Im Minah, would you marry me?" Everyone was shock. Minah look at him and nod her head.

 

Flashback.

After getting out of the ceremony, suddenly Minah saw Siwan who was panting. Siwan look at MInah and wipe her tears. Suddenly Minah hug Siwan. "Siwan-ah!! I know you will say 'babo ya' to me." Siwan took her to the car and brought her to a park where both f them love to hangout. Siwan was angry toward Dongjun on  what he did to Minah. Suddenly Minah hold Siwan hand. "If the old time I listen to my friends, I would not hurt badly like this and if I accept you previously, this would not be happen." Siwan was shock on how Minah know he have his feeling towards her. "Ya!! Stop crying. From today onward, I wil make you happy."


---THE END!!!---

 

I finally able to end this story. Hope you guys like the two ending, even though it is shock. Btw!!! Pls read my new story Beginning of new life.