The ending: Version 1.

A thousand tears

It was my 1st day of work. As expected it is beautiful. The wedding hall was quite big. Surely both of the couple is rich. Looking at the wedding hall and it is furnish with black and pink colours.

 

 

 

Walking around the wedding hall while taking pictures and suddenly bump into someone. Looking up at the person, who I bump into and it was, Dongjun. Wanted to apologies but after looking at him, I was like... My heart told me to run away but I have to keep it professional since I came here for work. Looking at him and "Mianhe". I walk away as fast as I could. Suddenly he hold my hand and brought me somewhere. 

 

"Why are you here?? Who invite you here??" Dongjun ask me. Looking at his face, he look furious. "Emm...errr...I am here not to disturb your wedding but I am here for my work. Wae??" "You shouldn't be here." Then he walk away. I was like *WTH has happen.*

 

Forget about just now incident and continue my work. "Minah!!! Where are you??" One of my colleague shout. "Here, here I am at the staircase." "Faster, come down. The visitor is here and take their pictures. Don't miss anyone. Arasso??" "Okay!!"

 

While taking all the visitors pictures suddenly the annoucer says "Here comes the bride and room." While looking at both of the bride and groom, suddenly my eyes stick at Dongjun. Someone tap me and told me to took the bride and groom picture. While taking their picture suddenly my eyes met with Dongjun.

 

The announcer " Every please sit down while both of them will took an oath." "To the groom, Dongjun, will you accept Yuri to be your wife??" "I.......do." says Dongjun. "To the bride, Yuri, will you accept Dongjun to be your husband??" "I do." says Yuri. "So now both the husband and wife can kiss each other"

Sudddenly "Wait!!" shout Dongjun. "I can't continue this. I think I have to stop this ceremony. I actually have someone I really love. This girls is now here. Im Minah,  will you be together with me again??" Everyone was looking at you after Dongjun walk toward your direction, due to all eyes on you, you fainted.

 

Few Months Later.

"Minah, I love you. Even if my parent against our relationship, I will do anything for you. Thanks for giving me another chance. I really love you. Saranghae" You look at the guy that you have always been love and you really love him because he do anything for you by having a guard to cancel the ceremony. You still feel worried because his parents is still angry with you. It is because of you, the ceremony was being cancel. Was a little worried because Dongjun parents can do anything to you but Dongjun promise you that he will protect you from his parent and both of you having a great time together. 

 


 

Eotokke?? My ending was like s**ks. But there will be another ending and that is another version. So stay tune for another version. Hope my another version of ending is not badly like this. =)

 

Mianhe for late update. I was totally have no idea how to update this. Soo sorry if this update was damnn bad. Next update will try my best not to be damn bad. =)