Chapter 3

A thousand tears

2nd update. Since I've been hiatus quite long. I give 2 updates.=)


I couldn’t believe it, I feel like it was a dream. I stand up from my bed and go to the mirror. Looking at my puffy eyes, I knew it, it is not a dream. Suddenly there is a knock at my door. Open the door and saw it was dad. Dad smiles at me and suddenly congratulates me. “Congratulation!!! Finally you can work in my company.” I was puzzled. “Dad, are you okay?? Why early in the morning you congratulate me??” “I just got news from one of my secretary that one of the groups in my company are willing to take you in to the group. They say you have a great skill.” “What kind of work am I going to work under them??” “You’re going to be a photographer as what you always dream of.” “Jinja?? Daebak!! Can’t wait to start.” There is a reason behind it, why I want to start working as fast as I could. First I want to be an independent person and second I want to make myself busy rather than busy thinking about him.

 

The next day. Starting of work

“Annyeong!! I am Im Minah-imnida. Please take care of me.” I said cheerfully. Suddenly saw a tall guy wearing a polo shirt and spectacles without lens came towards me. “Annyeong!! I am the team leader of the group. You can call me Boom. AH!!! Don’t be that formal in here because we treated everyone here like a friend.” “Okay, noted.” “Minah-ah, this Friday you should make yourself free because we have worked to do. FYI, it is a wedding event. Hope you will dress well and professional. AND……Last but not least, looking forward to work with you” He smiled at me.  I was quite happy to work here because the environment here is quite friendly and stress free. *Can’t wait to start work, which is this Friday.* Since today, there is no work to be done, I head back home early.

 

Reach home

"Omma!! Im home!!" "Ah!! My baby, you’re back. Omma want to go shopping with you since I heard that you are already given a assignment." "Omma!!! How come you know?" "Haha, you do not need to know. Let’s go and buy your clothes. I heard it is a grand wedding so you must look good." After shopping for quite long, I finally grab something for this Friday. I grab a apricot coloured pants and coat. Hope it look professional and nice for the wedding and my first day of work. Hope I show a good impression to my colleagues and team leader. =)


 

So yeah!!! I will end here. I will update soon for both of my stories. Hope you like it. =)

ps. Now Im on holiday!!! Holiday for 1 1/2 months. Yes!! Finally, for once, I get away from my busy(school) life.

Here is a video and a song that I keep listening to for countless of time.=)