Chapter 1 - Return

A thousand tears

 

It been 2 years, I left Korea. I was quite happy after hearing from my parents that we were going back to Korea. Finally I would return back to Korea.*jumping happily*. Getting this news make me think of the time when I was with him. *Smiling to myself*. I wished that he is still waiting for me. I hope that he will ask me the same question that he asks me before I go to the States.  *shaking my head for me to go back to the reality* Packing my stuff as fast as I could because I can’t wait to be back to Korea.

 

Before reaching the airport I tweet “Hey guys, tomorrow I will be back to Korea. Can’t wait to meet you guys.” I tweet again “Ok now I at the airport. Soon going to take my flight. See ya. =)” I tweet again “Hmm I guess I am going to sleep in the plane as the journey took 14 and half hours.”

 

~~~*****~~~

Finally we reach Incheon Airport. While going down the plane, I took a deep breath of Seoul. The fresh air makes me miss Seoul more. Looking around and there is not much of change. The environment is quite the same like last two year I came here to take my flight to the States. I almost forget to tell you guys why I left Korea 2 years ago. 2 years ago I return to States because my grandma, my maternal side, is sick. So the whole family were quite worried about her health, so we when there to visit her. It was supposed to be a 1 month stay but eventually it change because my mum misses her birth place. Since all of us at the states, my dad, a CEO of the company planning to also stay at the states and meeting all the business man there. Since then, my parents decide to stay there for 2 years. Those 2 years of stay make me worried because I promise him that I will be back in a month but I eventually broke our promise. All that 1 month, he always emails me that he miss me but after that 1 month he eventually fades away. Every time I look at my mail box, there is no new mail. Suddenly someone hug me from behind. It is non-other than my bestie, Siwan.  I guess he reads my tweet that I’m returning to Korea. I smile at him and “Annyeong!!” “Im Minah ah!! You lied to me!!! You said that you will be going there for 1 month. How come it is 2 year??” “Chill, I will tell you sooner or later. For now I want some rest at home since I miss my home.”

 

I really miss him, my bestie. He is always there when I need him. After meeting him, I really want to meet my long lost boyfriend. Where is he? I want to know where he is now. What he is doing? With whom he is? I really miss him more than anyone else in Seoul. I am worried about him since he is a cold type of person. While walking with Siwan, suddenly heard someone called my name. “Im Minah!! Hurry up. If you are not going run here, omma tell the ahjusshi to leave you” Mum shout as loud as she could. “Omma, I will be there soon. Siwan-shi, I’m really sorry. I am going now. Bye. I will text you soon.” Waving at him. He looks disappointed when I parted from him. I know he miss me, I now he miss my craziness. I will soon make a meet-up with him. Soon it is gonna be very very soon.

 

Siwan POV.

Was searching for Im Minah, since she said that she will be back to Korea. I really miss her. Last 2 year when she was going to take the flight to the states, I did not get to say goodbye to her because I was busy with my work. I also could not go to the airport because Dongjun is there with her. Dongjun really hate me. I know why he hate me but seriously at that time I really want to tell Im Minah the truth but someone already give an eye to me if I tell Im Minah about something that can make her  cry. Suddenly saw Im Minah. I run to her and without knowing it, I suddenly hug her from her back. She was shock but she gives me a smile when she turns her face towards me. “Annyeong!!” That is the only word that she can say to me. “Im Minah ah!! You lied to me!!! You said that you will be going there for 1 month. How come it is 2 year??” She smiled at me and ““Chill, I will tell you sooner or later. For now I want some rest at home since I miss my home.” Suddenly there is an awkward silence. I guess she is still tired from her flight. Suddenly her mum called her name and leaves me behind. After she leaves me, I feel alone again like that past 2 year. I wish she know everything. I wish she know the truth. I scared to tell her the truth because she will not believe in me.

 

~~~*****~~~

 

It’s been 3 days already since I came to Korea. I did not receive any message from him. I guess I just meet my bestie, since he really miss me. I just text him a message, suddenly there was a reply.

 

“I am still working. We can meet during my lunch time. Meet me at our usual place. See ya!”

 

All my friends has start working, I was the only one who is still be spoon feed by parents. Appa always said that soon I will be working at his company but till now, I am still a unemployed person. Omma will always be busy with her boutique. Still remember how sweet Appa give a present to omma. Omma since young really wanted to own a boutique, that’s when Appa present for Omma a boutique for her.

 

While waiting for Siwan lunch time, I dress myself a comfortable sweater that I love to use with tights. Suddenly my phone rings *ze:a Phoenix*. I rush to my phone to pick up my phone. I thought it was him but it is Sarah my friend from Korea. “Annyeong!!” “MINAH!!!! I miss you. When are we gonna meet each other? Why you did not tell me you already return to Korea. Yesterday I heard from Siwan that you return to Korea. All of the us miss you. We should have a welcome party for you.” *As per normal this girl is as talkative as always* “Minah!!!! Are you there??”  *I was day dreaming hoping that he called me, but every time I pick up the phone, it is not him.* “Hmm I’m listening. By the way I’m meeting Siwan, wanna join?” “Haiz!!! Today I can’t because I have to meet someone. By the way did Dongjun call you??” “I still haven’t got a call from him.” “Minah-ah, you remember what I told you before?” “Ya ya!! I know you said that he is not a guy that I think he is. I don’t believe you because before I left Korea he proposed me. =P”  “What!!! You serious!! But whatever it is, you should meet Siwan as fast as you could. He has something to tell you. Kay bye.” She hangs the phone before I could ask what Siwan want to tell me.


Annyeong everyone. At first plannning to make this story one shot........but the story is too long that I changed my mind to make it into a not-one-shot story. I dunno whether this is good news or bad news?? Oh!! Btw next chapter wil be update soon.

 

p/s my 1st time doing GIF. =)