Chapter 3

♥ Hate Become to Love ♥

L.Joe POV.

I hate this girl ! She hurt my girl ! I thought she's nice ! >:( Now I'm very mad of her.

She said we stupid huh ?! She gonna dead !

"I hate that girl !" i said.

"Wait , babe what exactly happen ?" i asked my girl.

"She bump to me ~ Then she said ' Can you be careful some time if you walk ?!' I'm scared oppa ~"she lie while hug L.joe tightly.

"Don't be scared babe , I'm here."i said and hug her back.

When i walk toward to class , i saw a beautiful necklace on the floor. I pick it and put in my pocket.I think i want to keep it cause no one would be know.

No One Pov.

Actually , Chunji and Teen Top didn't like Him Chu much.They just followed their best friend , L.Joe.

You really mad at Him Chu ! very very mad ! but you didn't mind anymore.

You and your brother go home.You greet your mother happily.

"Omo ! my sweet daughter and son has come ! So , how school ? Is it great ?" your mother said excited.

"Not great but worse." you mumbled.

"What ?" your mother ask cause not here what you said.

"G-Great !" you stuttered

"Shin Ho ? How school ?" your mother ask your brother.

"Great !" he said.

"Okay , Mmm... Yoona tonight we have a guest , very important geust." your mother said with happy face.

"Okay omma. Now I want to go up stairs.Bye omma ~" you said with smile.

When you entered your bedroom.You sit on your chair for relax then you want to pulled your necklace from around your neck but it's gone.

"Omo ! Where's my necklace ?!" you shout and cry.Where's my necklace ?! Oppa ~ Help me~! Omo !

You keep searching in the room but not find it. Suddenly , something pop on your head.* Doesn't i bring my necklace at school ?!* you thought.

You didn't realize that you keep thinking about it until in 6 evening. As you watch the clock you quickly take a bath and wear you dress.

You go down and saw your parents were talking with two people.

You go toward them with beautiful smile.

"Annyeong , I'm Im Yoon Ah but just call me Yoona." you said politely and bow.

"Wow , Im ! Your daughter looks beautiful ~" that man said with smile.You thank him and then the woman beside him smack his head.You giggled.

"What ?" he said.

"Don't do that again !" she said.

"Annyeong , I'm Mrs.Lee and this Mr.Lee" she said with smile.

"Okay , Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee" you said.

Then...

"I'm sorry late , traffic jam." a man said.You look at him with shock.

"You !"you and L.joe said in unison and point to each other.

"You two know each other ?" your mother ask.

"Yes , but-" you cut off by your mother.

"That's great then !" your mother said.

"What great ?" you ask her.

"You two gonna be married soon !" your mother shouted.

"What ?!?!?!" you and L.joe shout in unison.

"I'm not married with him ! Never !" you said.

"Please Yoona ~ Please ~"your mother begged.

"Omma , he had girlfriend !" you said.

"Byung Hun ? You had a girlfriend ?" his mother asked shockly.

"Yes , i have a girlfriend ! and i don't want to married with this !" he shouted and you glare at him.

"No can do , we've been promise since you two were baby. So , you guys must married.L.joe break up with her. Okay ?" his father said.

"Huh ! Fine." you two said in unison.

"Well , we will be doing the marriage next month okay ?" his father said.

"What ?! Next month ?!" you two shouted in shock.

"Yes." they said

"Omma ! Please help me ! I don't want to married with him ! I rather die than married with him !" you said.

"Nope ! You must married him ~ Sorry Yoona." your mother said.

 


Hope you like my story ! ^^ Bye ~