Chapter 2

♥ Hate Become to Love ♥

Your POV.

I woke up from my new and stretch my body.I look at my necklace.*Oppa , today is my first day at school ! I can't wait to see my new school !* i thought.

I quickly be ready for school.I took my school bag and go downstairs.I saw my family eating breakfast.

We sat like this :

 (You) ~~~ (Shin Ho) ~~~ (Si Yeon)

(Omma) ~~~ (Appa) ~~~( No One)

I ate my breakfast with them.Then i saw Si Yeon eat greedily and her face become dirty.I smile and wipe her dirty face with tissue.

When i done eating breakfast , i , Shin Ho and appa say good bye to omma and Si Yeon who waving to us.We hop on the car and the driver send us to our new school.We wave and say 'good bye'to appa who want to go to his work. 

I enter my new school and the school was big so big.We brother were amaze with our new school.

Then i pulled my brother to office.We meet our new teacher.She's nice.I wave to Shin Ho and go to class while Shin Ho go to his class. 

I enter my new class and stand in front the students.

"Okay class , today we have new student.New student , please introduce your self now."she said with smile and i nod.

"Annyeonghaeseyo ~ I'm Im Yoon Ah from California.Just call me Yoona."i said with smile.The boys keep bothering me .Some of them whistle at me and some of them ask me to be her girlfriend.I just sigh.

"Okay , Yoona go sit beside Soo Young."teacher said.I thank the teacher and sat beside Soo Young.

"Hey there ~ My name is Choi Soo Young ! just call me Soo Young."she said happily and smile at me.She's nice.

"Hi ~ My name is Im Yoon Ah just call me Yoona." i said with wide smile.

"When recess you will meet my friends. They nice really nice so don't worry and scred okay ?" she said with smile.I nod and smile.

Then we start our lesson.I didn't realize that i answer many correct answer from my teacher and the children gaps even Soo Young.

L.Joe POV 

I saw a pretty girl.She's seems nice.Wait ! L.Joe snap it out ! I just love my sweet girl , Kim Him Chu.

What her name again ? Yoona right ? 

KRING ~ KRING ~

Hahaha Yeay ! reccess !

I can't wait to meet my girl.I go to canteen with my friends Teen Top and finally i meet my cute girl.She smiling and  wave at me.

"Annyeong , oppa ~" she said sweetly.

"Annyeong , babe ~" i said while pinch her cheek.

We go take a place to eat.

Your POV

Wow ! I have so many friends today ! They so kind to me ! Shin Ho had a nice friends name BtoB. They really funny ! Then  feel like i'm hungry so i want to buy something.

When i walk toward to the stall , i bump to someone and i fall.

"Mianhae !" i said.

"Hey ! Are you day dreaming or something ?! !" she said with anger.

"I said I'm sorry ! I didn't mean too !" i said with anger.

"What's going on here ?" someone asked.

"Oppa ~ this girl bump in to me ~ She didn't even said sorry ~" she lied.

"Hey ! you should said sorry to my girl !" L.Joe shout.

"I've already said you idiot !" i mad.

"Noona ! What's wrong here noona ?" Shin Ho asked worriedly while SNSD and BtoB come.

"I don't know ! Just leave them !" i said angrily.

"Okay , Noona." he said.

"Bye Bye ! You stupid !" i said to Teen Top and Kim Him Chu.


Hi ! ^^ I hope you all don't forget to comment and subscribe ! ^^