Chapter 1

♥ Hate Become to Love ♥

No One POV.

"Wow ~ This house was very beautiful than our old house."your brother , Im Shin Ho said while his face become like this '*Q*' and you giggled because of his reaction.

"Omma , where are we ?" your little 5 years old sister , Im Si Yeon said while her hand rubbing her eyes cause she just woke up from sleep.

"We're at our new home now."your mother said.Suddenly...

"Annyeonghaeseyo and welcome to your new house." 3 woman who wearing maid outfit said and bowed with smile. You and your family greet them too with smile.

"Yoona , Shin Ho , Si Yeon this are our maid. They nice so , don't be scared okay ? and appa will introduce them next time.okay ?" your father said.

"Okay , Appa !" you three said in unison with smile face.

"Good." your father said.

"Well now let's go in.Let them bring the luggage to our room.We go check our new room okay ?" your father said.

"Yeay ! I can't wait to see it !" Im Si Yeon said while jump happily.

Your POV.

I can't wait to see my bedroom ! I hope it was pink ! 

We go upstairs and appa told our to close our eyes and no peeking.I just sigh and do what appa said.

Appa pulled me first to in front of your bedroom then Shin Ho and lastly Si Yeon.

Appa said that we  can open eyes now.I quickly open my eyes and open my door.

I enter my bedroom and it look very beautiful with decorative.

I smile happily and walk around the room.It so big and beautiful.There of us quickly run to our parents and hug them.We thank them.

Then i try to peeking aroung Shin Ho room.It's look awesome.I gave him thumbs up and a smile.

He surely happy with his new room.Then , i try to peek Si Yeon. She was playing teddy happily.

I smile happily look at her.I go to my new room back and put my things inside the room.I put out a beautiful necklace from luggage and smile.*Oppa , i'm happy at my new room. It look so beautiful oppa.Oppa , I miss you ~* you thought and a tear falling down to your cheek.You quickly wipe the tear and smile back.


So , How's my fanfic ? Is it or nice ? I hope it's nice ^_^ I'm sorry if it really sorry ~ I'm tired now so , maybe next time i will do my next chapter. Okay ? Bye ! *wave*