Gone Viral !!

Perfect Imperfection

tumblr_ly47krWsBJ1r6kcbdo1_1280_large.jp


A white light flashed in my eye and I lifted up my hands to rub them. Everything that happened yesterday had to have been a dream; the best dream that I had ever had.

 


My eyes fluttered open and I was surrounded by four boys and Fallyn with their camera phones out and taking pictures. Confused at what they were doing, I looked down and saw that someone’s arm was wrapped around my waist.

 


Glancing over slowly, I saw Niall sound asleep, his head tilted towards me. My heart just about jumped out of my throat. All of that actually happened last night- the talk, the butterflies, the way I fell asleep feeling like the most protected girl in the world.

 


“Why are you taking pictures?” I asked grumpily.

 


“Picture perfect,” Fallyn replied. “Now smile for the camera.”

 


I hide my face quickly underneath Niall’s arm just as the photo was snapped. I didn’t necessarily like getting my picture taken, but I knew that for this whole summer I’d have to get used to it.

 


“Go away!” I whined.

 


“It’s Saturday! Get up you lazy bum!” Zayn shouted.

 


“You know I sleep in on Saturdays.”

 


“Ri, it’s noon-thirty,” Louis said. I gave Louis a hidden smile and just shook my head. I could tell that Louis and I were going to get close over the summer. Just the way he acted and the things he said cracked me up.

 


“Oh! You’ve got death threats already!” Fallyn exclaimed. “How’d you do that? It took me a whole week!”

 


“Death threats?” I yelled. “From who?”

 


“Niall’s fans.”

 


“Wha- why?”

 


Fallyn bit her lip and looked up at the ceiling. Obviously, she had something to do with it, but what, I didn’t know.

 


“Fallyn Horan,” I said slowly. “What did you do?”

 


“Maybe you should check her Twitter,” Zayn said slowly. My eyes grew big and I reached in my pocket for my phone. Fallyn then took off down the hallway, slamming our door shut. I heard the lock click and I knew that she had done something pretty bad.

 


I got on the Internet and brought up Twitter on my phone. As soon as my profile came up I saw two things: People who tweeted me death threats and people who tweeted me saying that they shipped Riall.

 


My first thought was what exactly were they shipping? And my second- what the hell was Riall? That sounded like some sort of hair treatment medicine for people with bald spots.

 


I scrolled down my page a little bit reading the Tweets I had received. After a few I got potentially scared. These people that I didn’t even know really wanted to kill me for reasons that were unknown.

 


But, that’s when I came upon a Tweet that read: If you break-up or hurt Niall in any way I will personally kill you.

 


Break-up? We weren’t even dating! “Fallyn!” I screamed loudly. Niall’s body jolted from the couch and he awoke with wide eyes. The other boys were covering their ears, looks of pain on their face.

 


“Rian!” Louis shouted back as loud as he possible could.

 


“Louis!”

 


“Rian!”

 


“Louis!”

 


“Harry!” Harry interjected.

 


We both abruptly stopped and gave him a weird look. Louis then turned back to me slowly and continued on. “What’d you scream for?”

 


“Seriously. It sounded like you were screaming bloody murder,” Niall told me.

 


“Yeah, well I probably will be soon. I have thousands of death threats on my Twitter.”

 


Niall took my phone out of my hand and scrolled down my profile. He took his sweet time reading every little thing on there. And then, out of nowhere, he laughed.

 


 He.Laughed.

 


“That’s hilarious! How could people be so petty?”

 


Hilarious? He found this hilarious? He found the fact that people who wanted to kill me was “hilarious”? Yeah Niall, that’s freaking hysterical!

 


“I don’t know,” I replied. “But it’s stupid and pointless.”

 


“That’s what makes it so funny.”

 


I raised my arm up to punch him but stopped suddenly. After I thought about it, it actually was kind of funny. Just the fact that people would talk crap to me over the Internet- it was so ridiculous it was, in a way, quite amusing.

 


I chuckled a little bit and then leaned back over on Niall. “What’s a Riall?” he asked me.

 


“I have no clue.”

 


“Sounds like a cure for diarrhea,” he said slowly.

 


All of us burst out in laughter and my gut hurt so bad I was laughing so much. I took in a deep breath and then got up to go check on Fallyn. I tried to open the door but it was still locked. So I rapped loudly on the door and waited for her to answer.

 


“Are you going to kill me?” came a soft whisper.

 


“No. I just want to know what you did on your Twitter. I don’t know your username.”

 


I heard almost mute footsteps and then the door on the lock clicked. I opened it slowly and  there Fallyn was, standing right in the doorframe. She held out her phone for me to see. Here, I saw multiple pictures of Niall and I on her Twitter profile labeled The Cutest Couple Ever :D

 


“You do know that because of this people think we’re dating?”

 


“Yeah, but Ri, you two were so cute! I just had to get a picture of you!” she whined.

 


“And put it on the Internet?”

 


“Well, I guess I could have done without that. But still, you two were so adorable just sleeping there!”

 


I walked into the room and looked around trying to recollect myself. I looked over at the first shelf and saw Fallyn’s to go cup and the paper receipt from Nandos.

 


Fallyn must have got into my pants pockets last night and fished the receipt out of them. Even through all the confusion, I gave a smile remembering how great last night was. My first day with One Direction- a day I’ll never forget.

 


“Fall, what’s Riall?”

 


“Your celebrity name, silly,” she told me as though it were obvious.

 


“That’s horrible! Niall said it sounded like diarrhea medicine and I thought it sounded like a treatment for bald spots!”

 


Fallyn then burst out laughing as she made her way over to the end table by her bed where a silver Sharpie was laying. She tossed it to me and I uncapped it, climbing up on my bed to write down something from yesterday.

 


To Andrew- the hottest gay waiter I ever met…

 


I then dropped the Sharpie on my bed and turned around. “Is that good?”

 


Fallyn smiled a big smile and nodded. “Perfect.”

 


I then heard heavy footsteps down the hallway and then someone knocking on our door.

 


“Who is it?” Fallyn and I both called.

 


“Zayn. Our manager needs to see Rian and Niall- now.”

 


Fallyn’s eyes popped out of her head as she turned to look at me. I had to go to the manager? Oh man.

 


I was in some deep trouble now…