4

Whoz That Girl?

HANI POV

I walked around campus and explored the university that I would be studying at. A majority of the teachers were really nice enough to let me off for being tardy to class since it is my first day. I only have 4 classes on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Wednesday, Friday, and sometimes Sunday I have 3 classes I have to attend. Well, this . I hate school either way. When I was in America, I hardly attended classes. Tests were the only reason I went to school. Studying, homework, books; I didn't touch any of it. I would get hives, gross! I even skipped classes with Ukwon oppa back in primary and secondary school, but now he says I need to attend the classes. I think he's only saying that because Junnie unnie said that it was bad to skip classes. When it was just the two of us, we'd go everywhere and fun everyday...but that was a long time ago.

I began to walk to a nearby cafe to get some food in my tummy. Cafeteria food is also a no-no on my I-Hate-School list. Just as I was walking out the gates of the university, I heard some honking. I assumed it was for some else, so I continued walking with my headphones in my ears. I kept hearing the honking and decided to turn around and confront the annoying noise.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Me? I go here. Ukwon does too. You know? We all go here."

"Ahh I see. Well, see ya later then." I said.

"Yah, hop on." Bbomb said as he got closer to me on his motorcycle.

"Wae? Why should I?" I asked him, still walking.

"Ukwon told me to take you home." he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You do everything he tells you to?" I rasied my brow.

"No, I'm just telling you. you don't have to. I'm not going to wait here until you agree for me to take you home. I'm just doing what he asked, and if you refuse, that's none of my business." He shrugged.

"Mmm." I said. I watched him speed off afterwards. I barely know him. I'm not going to let him take me home. Jeez. If Ukwon wanted to make sure I get home, he should be doing it himself! I walked around downtown Seoul to find some cute cafes that I can eat at. I walked one that really caught my attention. It was very charming with it's pastel pink colored walls, wooden floors and tables, laced curtains, and yummy looking cakes.

"Hello, I am Junghwa, your maid of the day! How many?" She asked me.

"Just 1." I said. She nodded her head and she took me to a table.

"Here is our menu for today! We are having a special with the Set A as well as the Peach tea and Peach cakes combo!May I start you off with a drink?" She asked again. She hasn't really given me enough time to examine the menu yet though.

"Yah! Junghwa! That's not how you're suppose to do it! You tell them our specials of the day, and then wait to take their order!" Someone yelled from behind the counter. She came towards me and bowed.

"My apologies. This employee is new to us and is just learning the common etiquette of cafe dining." She said.

"Ah, it's no problem really! I knew what I wanted! She was doing fine. She was just nervous was all." I said to the woman. She nodded her head.

"If you DO need to complain about your service, please do not hesitate to call for me. My name is Solji." She smiled. Before she walked away, she flicked Junghwa's forehead.

"Ah...apa.." Junghwa whined as she was rubbing her forehead. I chuckled a bit and told her my order. When she gave me my order, she stood there watching me for a while.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

"You're really pretty unnie!" She told me.

"Ehh?"

"Don't you go to Seoul Fine Arts Uni? I saw you there! Well, at least I think I saw you there..." She explained.

"Ah, neh, I go there now, but why do you think I'm an unnie?" I asked.

"I'm a university freshman! I saw you walk into a junior class too." She told me.

"Ahh I see."

"Yeah! Solji unnie is also a junior as well as LE unnie. Then Hyerin Unnie is a sophomore." She told me.

"LE and Hyerin?" I asked as I was munching on my cakes.

"Ah, they also work here, but they just aren't here yet! They also go to SFA." She informed me.

"We're known as EXID at the university. We do many performances and other stuff like that."

"I see...well that sounds like fun."

"I think you would really like LE unnie! I hope you stay a bit longer to meet her." She smiled and then left me alone to enjoy my desserts.

I sipped all of my peach tea and then went to pay my bill.

"Leaving already?" The woman named Solji asked me.

"Ah, neh." I said.

"Okay, your total is 20,000 won." She told me. I handed her some bills and then headed for the door.

"Ah! Unnie! Your bag!" Junghwa shouted for me. She handed it to me and then bowed again.

"I hope you can meet the other unnies next time! Thanks for coming to The Charming Sweet Cafe!" I smiled at her and left.

I began to officially walk home so that i could go to sleep. There was no way I was going to be doing any kind of homework. I feel sleepy with all of those cakes and tea that I've consumed. I felt my phone vibrate so I dug in my bag for it. It was a text from Ukwon oppa.

Ukwon: Why didn't you let Bbomb Hyung take you home?

Hani: I was hungry

Ukwon: He could've taken you somewhere to eat

Hani: I don' t know him that well. I don't want to be a bother to him

Ukwon: I'm sure that's not how he feels. Please go with him next time. I can't take you home, and I want to make sure you get there safely

Hani: I can take care of myself oppa. Don't worry about me

Then I threw my phone back in my bag.

"I wish you would stop treating me this way...I seperated myself from you for a reason..." I muttered.

"From who?" someone said from behind me. I looked back and was surprised once again.

"I...I thought you already left?" I asked.

"I did, but I wasn't going home. I just happened to see you just now." Bbomb said.

"Oh, jinja?"

"Mm. So, who were you talking about?" He pestered again.

"Why are you so nosy?" I asked.

"Why can't I be?" He grinned. It was cute. His personality is quite similar to Ukwon's.

"Because it's annoying." I smirked.

"Well, you're annoying too." He smirked back.

"Quit following me then."

"We're going the same way."

"Well, walk somewhere else."

"This isn't your sidewalk. You can't just kick me off of it just because you're upset with your boyfriend I'm assuming."

"I can, and I will. Also, he's not my boyfriend. It was just Ukwon."

"Hmm?"

"What?"

"Are you mad at him?" He asked me again.

"No...wae?"

"You didn't call him Ukown oppa, Kwonnie, Kitty oppa, or Kwonnie oppa." He said as he kept count of the names with his fingers.

"That doesn't mean anything you know."

"It does. Ukwon has a habit of dropping an honorific when he is mad at the person."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"I don't know, but you should get going home now. It's going to be cold later." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for telling me the irrelevant forecast. Just so you know, I was planning on going home. Where do you think I was going? To a strip club?"

"If that's how you roll." He chuckled. I have to admit, this guy's laugh was awfully cute, and his face is definitely handsome. I wonder if he has a girlfriend..not that I care anyways.

"Here, hold this for me first." He said as he handed me a jacket.

"Okay?" I held onto it for a while as he was fumbling through his pockets.

"You struggling with all of that stuff? Just put my jacket on." He said as he was doing something on his phone. I shrugged my shoulders and put it on. It was getting pretty cold anyways.

"Mind doing a couple things with me?" He suddenly asked. I thought about it for a bit. It's not like I was going to do anything at home...

"No. Waeyo?"

"I need to run some errands." He explained.

"Why don't you just go yourself?" I asked.

"My jacket." He said. I looked around my shoulders and then began to take it off.

"Don't. Just come with me." He said, pulling my hand in his. I forgot how warm it was to be able to hold hands with someone...

We entered a place that happened to be a restaurant.

"How many?" The waitress asked.

"2." Bbomb said. She then took us to our table.

"This is what you call an errand? You're just hungry!" I whispered into his ear as we were walking.

"My parents will be joining me later." He told me.

"So??"

"They want me to get married to this girl, but I told them I was going out with someone already."

"And...that someone is going to be me right?"

"Wrong. That someone is you." He smirked. The waitress left us at our table to decide what we wanted.

"Yah you jerk! I don't want to pretend to be your girlfriend just because you don't want to get married to some chick." I hissed at him.

"Aish, so what? You should be glad I chose you. I am pretty handsome you know. It's not everyday that you get to eat dinner with someone like me." He grinned.

"Aish, shut up. Whatever. Since I'm doing this, I'm choosing whatever I want to eat, and you're paying...right??" 

"Sure sure. Go ahead." The waitress took our order, my orders, and then we waited. We waited for our drinks, the appetizer, the food, and also his parents. I wonder what they're like. Are they also good looking and charming? I wonder where he got his eyes from? They're quite sharp, as if they can slice through a person's soul...

"They're friendly people if that's what you're wondering." He said, as if reading y mind.

"Bwoh? What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to feign innocence.

"You were thinking about my parents right?"

"Ani. I was thinking about the time our food would arrive..but since you brought themup, who do you look like more?" I asked.

"Neither. I'm the odd one in my family."

"Is that a good thing or bad?"

"Dunno, depends on how you interpret it."

"Wae?"

"Well, my mom isnt exactly my mom, if you understand me."

"Ah, second marriage?" I asked again.

"Fifth, but she was really good to us. So they got married."

"I see...do you not like her?"

"No, I do. She keeps my father happy and she's good to me too."

"So, why did you leave your house?"

"Well...do you know how old I am? Too old to be living with the 'rents." He said.

"Ahh...okay, I can understand that." Kinda..

"Dad works in a family owned company and mom is a hotel manager. They are both busy people and I don't want to be the third wheel when we're home. I just want them to live peacefully together. Besides, it's not like I don't visit them." He continued.

"That's sweet of you. Normally kids forget about their parents after they leave their house. Good for you!" I said as I patter his head. He swatted my hands away and then tried to fix his hair.

"Don't touch my hair." He hissed.

"Aish, you men and your hair. It looks fine." I said, watching as the waitress had help bring our food to the table.

"If one hair is out of place and my old man says something about it, you're paying for everything you touch and consume." He told me.

"Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an update for you guys:D

Sorry I really haven't been updating...school...and the cold...I've been busy lately TT TT

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyd the update! Tell me your thoughts about the chapter pwease^^~

Please subscribe if you're a new reader^^~

This is Xian_Love<3<3