5

Whoz That Girl?

BBOMB POV

I was driving Hani back to the big house after dinner with my parents. My dad wanted to ride my motocycle, so I gave it to him, and I have his car now.

"You daddy is soo cute!" She squealed.

"Aish, leave him alone. He's a married man." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't help it when he was wearing that really cute sweater! You guys are like twins! Dress the same, similar personality, and similar face structures! You guys have a very nice jaw line you know." She giggled.

"Well, I get it from my-"

"But he's a lot more friendlier than you...more approachable at first glance. I want him to be my daddy instead of yours! I'm more deserving!" She complained. I just looked at her and chuckled.

"You know, I dunno if I already told you this, but you have a cute laugh." She said as she rested her head on her arms while looking out the window. I felt my face getting hot. Was she complimenting me, or making fun of me?

"It sounds like mine, and I know cute. I am the definition of cute." She continued.

"Quit bragging." I laughed. We were at a red light and I just changed the radio channel. A Clazziquai's song was playing and Hani's head perked up.

"Ah! I love this song! Geujeon nuneul gamado daboineun~" She sang Horan's part the whole time.

"Give it up, give it up~" She continued.

"Can you see the light" I sang. She looked at me and then kept going.

"Give it up, give it up"

"There ain't no one here"

"Give it up, give it up"

"It's our only way"

"Can you see the light in me" We both sang. She began laughing.

"Bwoh? Something wrong?"

"I can't imagine someone like you listening to Clazziquai! They're sooo...different from those kpop groups." She made a face.

"What does it seem like I listen to?"

"Something...rough. Hip hop, underground, RnB...nothing sweet sounding like this." She laughed.

"Hey, I AM a soft guy."

"What part?" She asked as she poked my arm.

"Well, my p-"

"Ah shut up! This is my favorite part of the whole song! Nal ul-reo-neun neol beo-ri-neun. Seul-peun yae-gin ha-ji-ma-yo. U-ri dul-i hol-ro a-reum-dab-ba-do-rok I-se-sang-e~" I just listened to her voice as she sang the whole way. The songs changed from Clazziquai to Buskerbusker to 316 to Juniel and also Taru. She made her voice as high as Taru's when she was singing Strawberry That Fell in Love. Then I heard nothing from her. I turned to face my passenger and she was just looking out the window again. he was drawing on the fog that she made with her breathe.

"Tired?" I asked her.

"No, just...reminiscing about some things.." She quitely said.

"Mind sharing?" I asked curious. She kept quiet, so I took that as yes, she minded.

"Well, whatever it was, I'm sure-"

"Ukwon...Kwonnie oppa...did he ever tell you about us?" She asked.

"You guys? Well he told me that you guys were pretty much childhood friends." I said, as I was trying to remember other things.

"I see. How was his relationship with Junnie Unnie over the past couple years?" She asked.

"It's been great, wae?"

"That's good. He hasn't been unfaithful has he?"

"No, but his starting years in high school, he had been wondering about this girl for awhile. Although he was together with Junnie, he was telling me about how worried he was for his friend who he hadn't seen since school started and hadn't returned his calls or texts." I shurgged.

"How long did it last?" She asked.

"A month or two? Wae? You know who that person is?"

"I have a feeling...but, since he's forgotten about it, I won't bring it up with him." She whispered loudly enough for me to hear. I drove into our driveway and turned off the engine.

"I understand. Well, we're here. Let's go inside eo?" I said. She smiled and ran out of the car.

"I'M HERE!!!!" She shouted.

"Aish! Shut up! Our neighbor's our going to complain!"

"Complain?Oh, I'll give em something to complain about!" She started screaming, shouting, running, and everything loud you could possibly imagine. Then Ukwon came running outside with his pajamas on and joined her. She looked surprised at first, but then she continued. They were spinning in a circle and singing some song and then looked at me.

"Join us hyung!" Ukwon laughed.

"Yeah yeah oppa! You know you wanna~~" Hani danced. I shrugged my shoulders and ran over to them. Why not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry you guys didn't really get to meet the parents yet, but that won't be until later! Hehe~~

Please tell me if you liked the chapter!

If you're a new reader, please subscribe!

This is Xian_Love<3<3