2

Whoz That Girl?

BBOMB POV

I had just gotten home from school and work. I live in a big house with my buddies. My parents didn't really agree on it at first, but they got over it.

"Yo guys, I'm home." I shouted once I entered the house. I looked around and nobody had come to greet me. Where is everybody at? Po and Zico are supposed to be changing shifts with me anyways. We work at a cafe in town run by Ukwon's girlfriend.

"WE'RE IN THE LIVING ROOM HYUNG." PO shouted back at me. I walked into the living room as I was taking off my jacket. I placed it on a nearby chair and looked at the guys. I was confused for a moment. There was another person in the house. There was another girl in the house. Who is she? Why is she getting so close to Ukwon? Did he break up with Junnie before I got home? She looked fine at the cafe...

"Eh, Ukwon, come here." I said. He looked at me and then nodded.

"I'll be back Honey." Ukwon told the girl. Honey? Is he possibly cheating on Junnie?? We walked into the kitchen and I had closed the door behind me.

"Whos that girl?" I asked him.

"Oh!Hyung! I forgot! You haven't met her yet! The others know about her, but I forgot to tell you about her!" Ukwon grinned.

"Bwoh? Does Junnie know about this?" I asked, concerned.

"Well...yeah she does...She wanted me to do it in the first place."

"...B-bwoh??Wae??" I asked.

"What do you mean hyung? It's normal for me to do these kinds of things for Junnie."

"Junnie asked you to-"

"Yeah. I'm about ot go out with her now Hyung, wanna come? Two maybe fun, but three is a party!" Ukwon laughed.

"I don't want to do anything that involves hurting anyone." I told him. Was this the Ukwon I know? Were those two having problems or something? Why would Junnie let him go out with another girl?!

"Have you guys...done it yet?" I asked again.

"Huh? Oh not yet, but that's why we're about to leave. I'm going to take her around town first." Ukwon explained.

"I-I see..."

"Did you want to join us hyung?" Ukwon asked.

"...No...I'm fine..." I said.

"Are you sure? Three is better than two!" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm sure." I told him. He shurgged his shoulders and then went back to join the others again. I sat in the kitchen, thinking about what Ukwon just told me. There is no way that I'm just going to let him ruin his four year relationship with Junnie...

I went back into the living room and sat down next to Ukwon and the mystery girl. I glanced her. She's decent I guess. She was talking to Ukwon and then she looked at me for a while. She smiled at me and held out her hand.

"Hello." She said. I stared at her hand for a while.

"Hyung...Aren't you going to greet her?" Ukwon asked me.

"Ermm..hey." I said, while shaking her hand awkwardly.

"The name's Hani." She said. Hani? I thought it was Honey or has Ukwon already given her a pet-name?

"...B-bomb." I muttered.

"I know. Uwon has told me so much about you! It's like he has a complex or something." She laughed.

"Yah, is that how you talk about me?" Ukwon asked her as he put her into a playful headlock.

"Yah! You're messing up my hair!"

"What's the magic word~"

"Ugh...seobang~ Please don't punish me~" She said as she was doing aegyo. I flinched, but kept my composure. It was awfully...cute?

"Aish arraseo. You better be glad that I love you." Ukwon smiled at her. He let her go and then she smacked him.

"Don't touch my head again!" She laughed.

"Aish...jinja? Neomu apa...You still hit like a man after all these years!" Ukwon said as he put his hands on his head.

"Bwohya?!Man??I'll have you know that I am a woman! I have all the things that makes me a woman!" She said proudly. We heard stomping coming from the stairs. I turned my head in the direction and saw Zico and PO.

"Oh hyung, you're back already." PO chuckled.

"Have you met the cutie over there?" Zico said as he smiled at her.

"Yeah, I have. You guys know about her?" I asked them.

"Yeah." PO said as he was looking in the mirror to fix his hair.

"Junnie is okay with this?" I asked again.

"Why wouldn't she be?" Zico asked back. Okay, am I missing something here, or do I not understand how a relationship works?

"Yeah hyung. Why would Junnie get mad about this? I told you that she already knew about this. She's the one who told me to do it in the first place!" Ukwon said.

"...I see.."

"I don't know why you're-" Ukwon's phone rang.

"Yeobosayo?" Ukwon answered.

"Ahh really? I haven't yet. Waeyo? Jinja? Aniii gwenchana. I'll have Bbomb hyung do it for me. Yeah he's here now. Arraseo, see you soon."

"Was that Junnie?" Zico asked. Ukwon nodded his head.

"What did she say?" PO asked.

"She needs more help at the cafe. After this hyung left, more customers had been going in like crazy. Hyung, do you think you can take Honey out for me?Just show her around and then I'll meet up with you guys when I get off?" Ukwon asked me.

"...Sure I guess."
"Kay thanks, I'll go get dressed and then we can go guys." Ukwon told the younger two.

"Where did Kyung go?" I asked the other two.

"The usual.Out." PO answered. We laughed and then they left. I looked towards the girl. She was watching the tv and laughing at the program that was on. I went to sit by her on the couch.

"Soo...did Ukwon have any... special plans for you?" I asked her.

"Ermm...he didn't mention. Wae?"

"...No reason. I think I should be taking you out now. Would you like to go?" I asked her.

"Sure. I haven't been around Seoul in a long time!" She exclaimed as she hopped up from the couch. I grabbed my jacket and my car keys, then we headed outside.

Just great, now I'm stuck with Ukwon's new girlfriend. This is going to be awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the second chappie:D

Seems like there are some misunderstandings don't ya thinkXD

Well, anyways:

Subscribe if you're a first time reader!

Comment if you want more!

This is Xian_Love<3