1

Whoz That Girl?

AUTHOR POV

"Gomawo you guys! I'm sooo happy! I can't believe she's coming here in a bit! Thanks for picking her up for me!"

"No probs Junnie noona. Any good friend of yours is a good friend of ours."

"Thank you!Thank you sooo much Kwonnie!" The older woman said to the younger guys. She planted kisses on her boyfriend's face as the other guys just watched in disgust.

"Anything for my girl! Besides, she was my friend first!" Ukwon pouted.

"Aish! I need to get to work now! Please take her around too! Many things have changed around here, and I want to make sure that she'll be alright! Thanks! Bye!" Jun Hye shouted as she ran out the door.

"We should get going now. Her flight should be landing in a bit." The deep voiced maknae said.

"Yeah, kaja!" Kyung yelled.

"LEGGO!" Zico shouted. Ukwon rolled his eyes at his childish dongsaengs. They reminded him of his dear friend that was coming back.

The four boys made it out of the house and headed to the airport. The music was blasted up with their original song "Nillili Mambo" playing in the background. As Ukwon was driving to the airport, P.O. turned down the volume of the blasting music.

"Hyung?"

"Mmm?"

"What kind of person is your friend?" He asked, also sparking some interest from the other guys in the car.

"Yeah, does he rap?" Zico asked.

"She, and no she doesn't rap." Ukwon said, keeping his eyes on the rode.

"SHE?!" Kyung shouted.

"Since when was hyung a player? Elementary?"

"Haha P.O. but this girl...she's something else. If I didn't know her, I would've definitely asked her out, but since I know her...that's totally different." Ukwon explained.

"Ouuu, are you cheating on Junnie noona?" Zico asked.

"Andwae! And definitely not with my lame friend!" Ukwon laughed. He began to remember all the good times he had with her. He shook his head when he remembered the times they got in trouble together. Those were the old days.

"C'mon hyung!Pali! She might be here already! Can't keep a lady waiting!" Kyung shouted.

"Aish!Calm your horses!We'll get there in time!" Ukwon shouted back as he turned the volume back up. The guys then began to jam again to another song of theirs called "Action".

When the boys arrived at the airport, they went inside to wait for the flights from America to land. They were getting ready to roll out the welcoming sign for Ukwon's friend.

"Flights that are arriving from America are 138 at gate B, 650 at gate D, 1331 at gate G, and also 1356 at gate G. Please do not leave cars in any restricted no parking zones. We will not tolerate~~~" The announcer said.

"Looks like she's here." Ukwon said getting up. The other guys also got up, waiting to see what this friend of Ukwon's looked like.

She's probably chubby if she's Ukwon's old friend... Zico thought in his mind.

Is she cute?? P.O. thought.

If I had known it was a girl, I would have dressed better...I wonder if I can impress her with my dancing skills... Kyung thought.

The four boys waited for the passengers to unboard the plane. The three maknaes held the sign as Ukwon stood watch.

"Do you even remember what she looks like hyung?" P.O. suddenly asked.

"Of course!"

"What if her appearance changed?" Kyung asked.

"Well, I don't think-"

"She could've gotten surgery!" Zico shouted.

"Yeah..but she isn't-"

"It's very possible!" Zico shouted again.

"You guys, would you let me-"

"How do you know if-"

"HONEYYY BABYY!!" Ukwon shouted in English to a girl with long,wavy, bright-honey hair. She was wearing red, denim high waisted shorts, with a comfty looking sweater.

She looked away from the papers she was holding and ran to Ukwon, giving him a big hug. PO, Zico, and Kyung looked at the two from far away.

"Omo omo omo!That noona is very pretty!" PO giggled. (A/n Can you imagine his giddy giggles? XD)

"I like her thighs! Not to skinny, not to...chunky." Zico said, as he focused his attention on the girl's legs.

"She's sooo on my list." Kyung mumbled while staring at the girl. Ukwon then led the girl back to his group of his friends.

"Guys, this if my good friend, as well as Junnie's, Ahn Hee Yeon. Honey, this is PO, Zico, and Kyung." Ukwon introduced.

"Hi. Call me Hani." The girl smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the first chapter? I wasn't sure on whether to use Rania's T-ae or Exid's Hani, but I chose Hani...obviously...

Please comment below and tell me if you like it:D

Xian_Love<3