Chapter 8

History

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures.

 


Comment Replies:

@iloveyul: Well, here you go! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

@vanilladream: I know me too... but they're being stupid.... -___- & thanks for liking it. ahhaha

@babyul: Right?! Pabo exo >.<

@StarlightSky: Well, I did say I was going to update today, So here you go, & I'm sorry that the chaps are short. but, later on, it'll get longer.

@sone_eulmalhaebwa: Well, I'm glad you asked, but I'm not really going to explain it because its too rated m. but, she got uhm,, .

@OnASnowDay: You'll see. lol if I answer your questions I'll reveal too much.

 


The Next Day

During Class

"Ok, class. Since yesterday was the first day of school. Everything was purposely easy for you."  Ms. Cho announced. The whole class listened intently. "If you didn't notice I didn't give you guys your schedule."

Everybody looked at their and started chatting about what classes they'll get, if they're going to be in the same class with their friends and if the teachers are cool.

"Class settle down. Please cooperate with me. When I call your name up, please come and get your schedule. The bell that rings means all of you can go to your first period and of course there are 5 minutes each passing period."

"Kim Myungsoo." Everybody started laughing at the "cool" L's real name. L stood up and went to get his schedule, STILL looking cool.

Ms. Cho started saying other names. L sat back down.

"Lemme see." Yuri grabbed L's schedule from him.

"A little 'please' would've been nice." L pouted. Yuri just ignored him.

"Waaah! You have both singing and dance classes. You even have a piano class. Those classes are hard to get." Yuri said.

"I hope I get into Dance Class with Coach Kook." Dongwoo said.

"Kwon Yuri." Yuri went to get her schedule.

"Lemme see!" Dongwoo said. But, Yuri took it away from him.

"Wait, I want to see yours first!" Yuri stuck her tongue out.

"Jang Dongwoo." Dongwoo then ran, got his and ran back to his seat next to Yuri.

"Ready?" Yuri asked holding onto her schedule.

"Ready." Dongwoo smiled, doing the same thing.

"Hana."

"Dul." Daehyun and L looked at them like they were crazy.

"Set!" They both opened it and cheered.

Everybody in class turned around to the back and saw the two best friends jumping around. This wasn't the first time they saw this.

"Uptop!" Yuri yelled. Dongwoo high fived her.

"Downlow!" Dongwoo yelled. Yuri also high fived him.

"Now Booty bump!" They said together, bumping their booties on each side. Everybody smiled seeing their close bond, even Ms. Cho didn't scold them. Baekhyun, and Kai watched, smiling.

Yuri and Dongwoo noticed the stares from everyone and sat back down not embarrassed at all.

"You are both crazy." L stated once they calmed down.

 



During Passing Period (5minutes)

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung rushed together to get to Yuri's homeroom, holding onto their schedules which they also got today. They saw Yuri walking out with her wolf pack and ran to her.

"YURI-AH!!" Hyoyeon yelled, smashing into her. "Who's dance class did you get into?" Sooyoung followed behind also, bumping into them.

"How'd you even know I got into a dance class?" Yuri questioned.

Hyoyeon pointed at Daehyun. "Daehyun." she said simply. "He told me how you and Dongwoo here." She put her arm on his shoulder. "Were going crazy in class."

"Oh.." Yuri understood since she knew how Daehyun and Hyoyeon were close.

"Anyways." Sooyoung cut in. "Who's your dance teacher?"

"Coach Kook." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon took each of her palms and started jumping up and down. "You got him too?" Yuri's eyes went wide. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung stopped jumping and nodded like, kids who accepted candy for the first time.

"Us too! Now bump it." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon showed their fist to Yuri and she bumped it in return.

4 minutes went by fast and there was only a minute left till their next class.

"Dang, look at the time." Daehyun pretended to look at his "watch" while chuckling. "Only a minute left. And I gotta go to English. Who has it with me?" he looked up at his group of friends.

"Apparently we all do." Hyoyeon answered.

"Bwoh? You do? I got it with Myungsoo sem." Dongwoo said. The rest of the group nodded.

"Bwoh? I have it with Sukjin sem." L's eyes went wide, "How come I don't have it with you guys?" he pouted.

"I know! I wonder why though? You have the same name as him." Dongwoo pointed out chuckling. The rest of the group laughed out loud while, L was sending them deadly glares, especially to Dongwoo which in return stuck his tongue out."

"Well, Myungsoo." Yuri said. "Good luck, having the boring-est teacher in this school."Yuri laughed while leaving. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon gave him thumbs up and followed.

"Good luck!!" Dongwoo screamed running towards the 3 girls. Daehyun saluted L and left also, heading to their first day in English.

"Nice friends I have." L walked towards his English class.



L's English Class

He walked in and literally every girl squealed.

L headed to the back of class and started to doze off but got interrupted by girls screaming. He woke up and saw his friend Wooyoung walking in, and behind him were guys he despised.

Wooyoung headed towards his friend and fist bumped with him. "Sup bro." he said, sitting next to him.

"Yes, glad you're in my class." L cheered. "I don't know how I'm going to survive." he looked at the guys he despised.

"Deh. Annyeonghaseyo Kim Joon Myeon-minida." he bowed, "But, you can call me Suho."

 


Author's  Note:  Well, I think the faster and more people  who comments. The faster I'll update!!!!