Chapter 7

History

(GREEN)-Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures.

                                                                                                             Author's Note: Sorry, I haven't updated in so long. But, I promise I'll try to. Since, it  is summer for me now sooo yaaay! Please anticipate on the upcoming chapters (:


Comment Replies:

@brazillianCheek: Thanks! I hope you keep reading (:

@OnASnowDay: Yeah, i knowwww! ): and the answer to your question will be in this chapter so enjoy! ^^^

@NerdyBunny: oh, deh author nim! We havent talked in so long, but I'm sure we can catch up. Keke~

@chenlubbu: I'm sorry it took awhile! But, I hope you enjoy this update (:

@tia-louise: I know )'': and they;re not Teen Top, just random guys. 

@jongyul53: LOLOL, well I updated! Hope you enjoy it!

@babyul: I'm sorry I havent, author-nim >.<


 

"Yuri-ah!!" the lady who was called upon turned around and saw two of her bestfriends panting.

"O-oppas..?" Yuri was confused. "Why do you guys look like that?" she questioned.

Dongwoo who was on the ground stood up panting, "We..we.. came.. l-looking for you." he said between breaths.

"Wae-yo?" she looked surprised.

Now, it was L's turn to explain, "Duuh, because we were worried sick." L looked into her eyes. Even, Dongwoo who got his breathing back, looked at her worriedly.

"I'm okay.." She mumbled, looking down. "Komawo.." She paused, "komawo that you came looked for me." She looked up smiling sincerely at her two best friends.

Dongwoo and L went up to her and hugged her. "Of course we will, you are our Besty!" Dongwoo broke the hug and smugly smiled at her.

L scratched his head and looked down, "Just.. just don't do that again. Jebal. We were so worried." he looked up.

Yuri's heart softened. She was lucky to have these two has her best friends. "And of course not." she hugged them both.

"Let's go! It's our first day of school and we're already this dramatic?" Dongwoo chuckled, and L smiled seeing Yuri happy.

"Okay! Kaja~" Dongwoo's cheerful self, came back.

"Yah! Woowoo oppa!" Dongwoo turned around to see Yuri smiling at him.

"Yuri-ah... I'm not liking where this going... You only call me that if you want something..." Dongwoo stated unsure. Yuri happily nodded then, jumped on his back. "Aigoo.. I'm getting old because of you.."

"Shutup, Woowoo you need exercise anyways. You fat piggy!" L chuckled taking Yuri's bag from the bench.

"yah yah! Did you just call me FAT?!" Yuri's words finally progressed in his head after they were out of school.

 




Back At School

"See did you see that.." Baekhyun said to Kai after Yuri and her 'best friends' left.

"What are we going to do, Baek. Huh?!" Kai eyes furrowed at Baekhyun. "She says it our fault, it went like this."



"Yul, please forgive us." Baekhyun  talked to her once they were out of the class. Kai who was standing next to his Best friend looked at Yuri with pleading eyes.

"Not now." Yuri turned around to leave but, Baekhyun grabbed her arm.

"Then, when Yuri-ah? Don't you miss us? Don't you miss Exo? Because I'm pretty sure we all miss you." Baekhyun said facing Yuri's back.

She sighed and turned around to look at them. "Ok, if you guys want to talk. Can we not talk here?" Yuri gave in.

Baekhyun and Kai smiled. They brought her to the most private place they can think of. The roof. They came across the door leading it there.

"So, what?" Yuri placed her bag on the bench without looking like, she knew it was there.

Yuri faced them arms crossed.

Baekhyun and Kai sighed.

"We just want to tell you that we miss you. And we were devastated when you left." Baekhyun started.

Yuri just looked at them with no emotion like what they said wasn't important at all.

"Yuri-ah. Come on. You left without saying a word. I don't get it." Kai also started to talk. He was confused,  "Just cause of that you left."

"The 'that' you're talking about is something disturbing." Yuri spoke, "I told you guys what happened and who did it, yet you guys didn't even believe in me." she looked down. Tears started to form in her eyes but, the boys didn't see it. "I'm your best friend, shouldn't you have trust me?"

"Yuri-ah, how are we suppose to believe that Yoona was the reason why that happened to you?" Baekhyun said. Yuri looked at him, tears filled her eyes. He softened.

"I can't believe you guys still don't believe me." Yuri backed away when the two guys stepped forward.

"It's just hard to believe that someone as sweet as Yoona would do that." Kai tried to touch her but she slapped away.

"You know what." Yuri wiped her tears away and looked at them. "I don't need to explain, and prove that I'm right, since I've already done that and I'll make myself sure it won't happen again." She had her head down and looked at them. "I can't have best friends who don't trust me and I don't."

~I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! 
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan~


From: Myungmyung

YAH! Kwon Yuri where are you?!


Calling Myungmyung

~I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! 
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan~


From: Woodong!

Yuri-ah, chinjja where are you? Myungsoo is going everywhere. He's about go crazy.


Yuri started to panic because she knows for a fact that if they found she was with these 2 people in front of her, they'll be so mad. Especially, Myungsoo.

Like Yuri guessed correctly she got a text from L:

Yah! If you're on the roof you better stay there!!


"Hide before they come here," she turned around and told them. They both had confused faces on. "Go!" Yuri's warning finally progressed and the 2 boys hid.

"YURI-AH!!" some guy said loudly.


End of Flashback

"It's just so hard to believe that Yoona would do that to her. Kai, what should we do?" Baekhyun looked at his best friend.

"I don't know. You're the smart one!" Kai pointed at his bestfriend.

"You're no help." Baekhyun started walking away.


Author's Note: NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW!