Chapter 9

History

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures.

Author's Note: Yes, short chapter. But, I'll make it up to you with a double update tomorrow!

 


Comment Replies:

@OnASnowDay: LOL, yeah I like their friendship, its crazy and fun!

@vanilladream: I love it too <3 ^^^ & Idk, maybe he will. & no problem! (:

@babyul: tension.. dun dun dun.

@kissyuri125: Ofcourse, hes in Exo. hes the leader. lol and the answer to your question is in the next chapter. Kekee~~

@sone_eulmalhaebwa: Yes, .. )': sadly.... & hahaha, who doesnt.

@NerdyBunny: Yes, Kim Jong Kook. and he does actually daance, hes a hip hop dancer. Learned from the YG himself. LOOL, yessss Suho is coming. hahahahahha

 


Lunch

The whole group, consisting Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Wooyoung, Dongwoo, Daehyun and L, were sitting together at their usual spot in the cafe.

Yuri and Hyoyeon were talking about dance class, since it's their last class of the day. Dongwoo and Sooyoung were having an eating contest and Daehyun was reading a book while munching on his food.

"English was so boring." L yawned, putting both of his hands behind his back. "I swear having it with Sukjin sem ."

" for you bro." Wooyoung nudged him. He almost fell, giving Wooyoug a deadly glare. "Sorry." Wooyoung apologized.

"At least, you don't have it with the 'Exo' boys." Hyoyeon overheard their conversation and joined in. "We have it with at least Yuri's cousins, Baekhyun, Kai, Luyoon, Lay, Sehun, and Chanyeol." she said irritated.

"How's Yuri?" Wooyoung whispered.

"I'm fine oppa!" Yuri who still heard him, came out of nowhere.

"You guys have classes with them too?" L asked.

"Yeah, why? Do you?" Hyoyeon questionably answered. L nodded.

"We have it with the Suho dude, that bun looking dude, the angry bird, and the Chinese looking guy but, is actually Korean." L rudely said.

"Dude, that's meassed up." Dongwoo also joined in chuckling.

"WHAT'S MESSUPED UP ABOUT IT?!" L yelled.

"Calm down, L." Wooyoung assured. "It's not that bad."

"What do you mean it's not that ba---"

"Annyeong!" L was interrupted by a group of guys. The group looked to see their favorite hyungs, oppas and dongsaeng.

"Oh, oppa!" Yuri stood up to go hug her brother, Doojoon.

'Oh no.' Hyoyeon thought.

"Yah, how come you weren't here yesterday?" She questioned him. "You guys too?" she pointed at her B2ST oppas and dongsaeng.

"C'mon Yul. No one goes to the first day of school." Doojoon explained.

"Waah! You guys are such bad influences to my dongsaeng." Yuri went to Dongwoon and patted him.

"Aish.. Noona I'm not a baby no more." Dongwoon whined, getting away from Yuri who was pouting.

The group of friends burst into fits of laughter. B2ST sat down with them and started catching up since most of them were gone all summer.

On the other hand someone wasn't that happy.

 


Before Dance Class

The group of friends started heading to their favorite class except for Daehyun since he doesn't really dance instead, he has choir.

While walking towards class they stopped at Dongwoo's locker, since it was close, and started chatting, wasting some time.

"Yes! Dance class with Coach Kook is the best." Dongwoo stated. "Except when he punishes us." Dongwoo shuddered. "His big arms scares me."

"Right, but since we were his favorite students last year, he'll slack us off." L remembered. Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Wooyoung just shook their head amused at their dumbo friends.

"You mean his only students." Hyoyeon stated.

"You guys are crazy." Wooyoung cut in, "But, let's just hope he does."

"Kaja, the bell is about to ring." Sooyoung announced. And like what she said the bell did ring and the group of friends rushed to their favorite class.

"Coach! Mi-mianhe!" Dongwoo who was on the floor panting, "We forgot the time." The rest came in still not noticing their new classmates, panting.

"Ahh... my oh-so-late students finally came." Coach Kook said turning around looking at his last years students all breathing hard. "You know, next time you guys are late you're giving me 50 push-ups!"

"Ehhhh... You're bluffing coach!" Hyoyeon playfully smack his oh-so-big-arms. Their sem just looked at them with expressions saying 'I'm not kidding.'

Hyoyeon backed away behind Sooyoung. And how they thought that their favorite Coach would cut them some slack.

"Bianhe." Yuri simply apologized.

"Waahh. Being cool Yuri-ah huh." Coach smiled at her. She just nodded nonchalantly.

"Ok. Attention." Kook shouted. Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Wooyoung, L and Dongwoo stood up straight. "Salute." they all saluted.

"Deh. Annyeonghaseyo!" Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri and Dongwoo shouted. Bowing their heads. "We are you're new sunbaes, and together with Coach Kook we'll teach and help you for you passion in dancing." L and Daehyun said in a bored tone remembering what they had practice last year for the new students. "And we are his female dogs!" they continued by bowing.

'Seriously I'm to mature for this.' Wooyoung thought.

'Cringe cringe cringe.' L thought

'bow bow bow bow my head' Dongwoo thought

"Ok. Heads up." Kook shouted and all their heads went up but their eyes went wide.

'Wtf..' the group of friends thought.

 


Author's  Note:  Well, I think the faster and more people  who comments. The faster I'll update!!!!