Sehun:2 Jongin:0

Mischief

 

Wu ing Fan is a ing softie.
 
I might be four years younger than him, but I might as well be the manliest -owning person in his household, seriously. It is so obvious how Kris-hyung keeps all those plushies in his bedroom for whatever sick fantasies that he might be having at night. Kris-hyung has the looks, but his sensitivity means the guy's inner woman will squeal with delight at the very sight of cute things. 
 
In this case, that cute thing is Sehun.
 
"Kim.. Jong. In. Stop glaring or I will castrate you," The oldest growled through gritted teeth, his facial expression remained surprisingly calm. Castrate...me? With the last -owning person turns woman, this family will be a sorority. How fun. It's been almost two weeks since our house took the demonic creature in, and not a single day passed that I was not bombarded with death threats from my so-called hyungs. I know they know I don't like Sehun, and therefore cruelly plan on making me feel miserable. Miserable and unloved.
 
"Sehuna, come sleep in my room tonight, arasso? I have many toys for you to play with. And my room is the largest in this house, you won't have to sleep on the floor, alright?" Kris smiles from ear to ear, which sends all ten of us gaping in astonishment. Kris hyung never smiles. Kris hyung wouldn't be caught dead smiling, if it were the dragon-training, sky-falling, OCD-leader Kris Wu we all know and love. No, this can't be. This can't be him, not in a million years...
 
"Hyung, am I not your brother anymore?" I bellowed bitterly before throwing my dish of half-eaten kimchi bokumbap into the sink. The act is not something my stomach would agree with, but I cannot stand eating in the same table with the little and his comrades. Somewhere in the background, I can hear Baekhyun cursing me for misbehaving.
 
Speaking of the little , just as I am about to proceed to my room, he starts sobbing, tears smearing all over his face. Everyone panics. Everyone holds in their breath. Even Suho hyung who never flinches even if the sky falls down, runs all over the place looking for a tissue. Even Chanyeol hyung who doesn't even wink if he sets the ing house on fire, starts to run a panic attack because he does not know what to do. Even Chenchen who is too busy trolling people most of the time, stops to run circles on the younger's back to calm him down. All because of that little . All because of that worthless bunny who can't even form proper words in his mouth, that our family became like this. Distorted, incoherent, brothers turned against each other, all those years training together under the Tree of Life come to mean nothing anymore.
 
"Ya! Shut up, would you? Stop crying for 's sake!" I groaned before grabbing the rag on the kitchen counter and threw it at his face. "And wipe that pathetic look on your face while you're at it!"
 
Pathetic Sehun. So pathetic that even Kris hyung whose heart is made of ice, pities him.  So pathetic that he even has to come to this house, faking the tears and tries to make people fall for his little act.
 
Before soon, I back away as Kris slams his fist on the table and rises from his seat,"No you shut up, Kim Jong In. No more bull from you." 
 
One day, I will expose it all. I will bring his secrets to light. I will show them all that they have been deceived by the little devil. What he wants from us, what he gains from us, why he chooses us, everything will be revealed. Just so you wait, Sehun. You play with fire and you'll get burnt.
 
The cooing and doting was making me nauseous, so I ascend the stairs while trying to make it loud enough for them to notice. I slam the door behind with a thud, hoping someone would knock on my door and yell at me, reprimand me, or cut my allowance for the rest of my life. Grabbing the photoframe resting on the bedside table, I smashed it into the wall, breaking it into pieces. The picture of our family crumbled behind broken glass.
 
Yet no one came. No one knocked on my door, or yelled at me.
 
Then it's settle. 
 
I'm the pathetic one.