oh look it's a kitty

Mischief

 

 
We are one.
 
Or at least, we were one.
 
Nowadays, not so much.
 
After our ungraceful crash onto this foreign land, we were all but eleven individuals, the bond with each other long gone. Nobody wanted to leave the daily life of luxury and absolute power. We were so used to the convenience that came with it, that when the banishment came out as true, something just snapped in all of us. Someone had to stop others from reprimanding Chanyeol for his mistake, and pointless frays ensued, all of which ended in bloodshed. That someone is often me. 
 
The minute we landed on planet Earth, I knew the worse was yet to come. I can tell that it is bad news when I start dreaming of cats and bunnies in the midst of crisp autumn winds and Baekhyun's snores loud against my eardrums. We were sent here in the vain hopes of finding our missing sibling, whose appearance and characteristics we do not know, and now I doubt that we will be able to go back home before we die as old men. 
 
It was a joke because as we are immortal, we will never die. But hope does, and day by day I am letting go of more hope than I initially started off with.  
 
"Jongin! Go buy some water!" 
 
I hear Junmyun yelling from downstairs, but I pretend not to. Ever since the crash, he has been a cranky old man that takes advantage of his authority. And me being the maknae - youngest and all - is just the right punch bag for him. 
 
"Hyung! That's like two blocks away!" I whined before turning up the music on my new speakers because I know Junmyun hyung hates to be ignored. The song was a hiphop track named Two Moons, sung by rappper-wannabes who look too pretty to be males, but I couldn't care less.
 
"Then walk there!" Junmyun yelled back, I could imagine the age lines forming on his forehead as he did so. It was a slap to the face because hello, Kim ing Jong In doesn't walk anywhere. Kim ing Jong In teleports, and now that I can longer have that power, it seems all too surreal. And painful, at the same time.
 
As I descend the stairs, I curse Junmyun. I curse his waters and his authority as the leader. I curse the 12th child of the holy tree of life for wandering off to Earth and now we have to suffer all of this to find him. 
 
I smirk when I open the door to a Luhan with two cases of bottled water right next to him. So, with the errand no longer needed to be done, I scurry off into the kitchen where Kyungsoo omma's delicious kimchi spaghetti is whispering to me. 
 
"Luhan, why is there a strange person hugging your legs?" Baekhyun asks, and I can't help but turn around and look. Luhan doesn't seem fazed by the weird-looking cat-eared boy clinging to him for dear life. But I do. Creamy white skin, pinkish pouty lips and greenish eyes, with pointy, fluffy ears on his head say it all.
 
I can see the evil in its eyes. Pure evil.