Thoughts

Fate

 

”Don’t you think that this is.. really suspicious?” I asked Seungri with a worrisome face, ”he could have not possibly been hearing our conversation because we were all alone the whole time..” I continued. ”I don’t know, but the offer sounds really cool!” he replied with an exciting face. ”Are you serious?!” I replied with a face expression that was more shocked than ever, ”we shouldn’t be thinking that.. I don’t know, that this actually is ‘cool’? We don’t even know this dude” I continued. ”Whatever, I really need to go nap so do whatever you want” he replied and laid his head back on the couch. 

 

I couldn’t honestly take a nap or do anything in this situation, I was freaking out! How did this person even find us, and more importantly.. Does he seriously think we, or at least I, am stupid!? You don’t just go and randomly stalk someone because you find them interesting. Even if you did, how could you even find out their names and addresses AND THE NUMBER TO THEIR HOME WITHOUT BEING SOME SORT OF SUSPICIOUS PERSON!? I know he has  a catch with this whole ’Oh I’m gonna make your life perfect and give you a wish and you are gonna become secret agents yay, btw, you’ll have to risk your lives for it’.

 

A perfect life isn’t risking your life. A perfect life is being happy and safe. And I still couldn’t believe Seungri was sleeping, and the fact that I actually said that he seemed childish but that he is a really serious person. If he was serious he wouldn’t be snoring right now.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

I ran to my room and picked up a pillow and headed back to the living room hitting Seungri’s head with it, ”wake up, seriously”. ”WHAT!?” he yelled. I tried to not loose my temper and ignored his yelling, ”look, we don’t know who this stalker guy is and he knows where we live and knows the number to our apartment so are you seriously just gonna brush that off your shoulders and sleep?”. ”Look” he said and imitated my serious frightened voice, ”couldn’t this just be a normal stalker trying to get your attention, hmm? You were pretty popular in high school and you had plenty of stalkers, both girls AND guys. It’s most likely one of your stalkers that wants to try and be your friend or something”.

 

There could be truth in what he was saying, I actually had many guy stalkers trying to be my friend that started with the letter J, as Mr. ’I-Can-Make-You-A-Secret-Agent’ said we could call him. I should know that, since many of those stalkers were my own classmates, John, Jay, James, Joe. 

 

”I guess you’re right...” I said and sighed, because I knew he was right. Or at least I thought so, ”Wait, weren’t you exciting about this before..?”. ”No silly, I just tried to be funny but I guess I failed” he replied and giggled. 

 

I walked to the kitchen to look at todays date at the calendar, which is hanging on the fridge with a cute little balloon magnet. 17th December, ‘Moms birthday’ was written on the date square with a red marker. ”Oh Is it your mothers birthday today!” I yelled to make sure Seungri heard what I said, since I was pretty sure my mothers birthday isn’t today. ”Yeah why..” he replied with an annoyed tone in his voice. ”Why don’t you call her today to wish her a happy birthday or something?” I asked him and walked back to the living room to sit on the couch, knowing what I asked was pretty stupid since his mom barely cared about him.

 

 ”Because I don’t want too?” he angrily replied, ”you know how my mom is, ‘I can’t talk honey’, ‘honey I’m busy’, ‘honey’ this ‘honey’ that. I’ve never even gotten a simple thank you by her, she almost makes it seem like she wants to ignore me”. ”For what?” I asked and laid my head back on the couch and looked at the white ceiling. ”I don’t know, maybe because she has never even liked me being around her? I don’t even think she has a valid reason to why she tries to push me out of her life except for that ‘I’m always in her way’ all the time..” he replied and sighed heavily, ”can we please stop talking about her”.

 

 

We both were quiet for a long time before we said something again, partly because of me bringing up his mom, partly because we both wanted to rest a bit.

 

I was still so stressed over finding a job because I’m really worried that both of us will loose our current ones since, even though we work better and faster and even MORE than anyone else in the store, they don’t like us being there.. I’ve always felt like they’ve always hated us since last September. It started with them not really communicating with us properly, and developed to us being ignored by everyone, being left out of every meeting and everything. And worst part of it all, our salary is getting lower and lower each month. And the only excuse they have is that ‘they have too many employees’...

 

I don’t have wealthy parents like Seungri does, my dad is dead and my mom is still fighting to survive herself. And Seungri’s parents... Honestly I don’t know much about them except that they are both rich. His mom is really stupid though, we both hate her even if we don’t really say it. And his dad... I don’t know? I’ve never met him before so... All I know is that when Seungri lived at home, his dad always got home around midnight which sort of made his experience at home really... bad? I suppose. He doesn’t love his mom, and his dad was always away so It was basically like living with a person you dislike, which ended up with him living with me when I asked him if he wanted to.

 

He never had a person that took care of him when he was young, or an older person or a sibling that he could talk to when he wanted to talk about something... Which sort of made me feel sorry for him and wanting to be that person.

 

Because without him my life would be meaningless