First Kiss

Its The LoveBug!
Mir woke up the next morning feeling really happy and crazy in love. 'I wish i could tell you Joon. This little fear 'lovebug' is taking over me and i get really nervous around you.. i promise I'll tell you soon.. But i don't know how soon...' Mir got out of bed. He walked to the kitchen and he passed Seungho and Cheondung's room. He heard the whispered so he stopped. "Seungho, if we keep making the noises, they'll soon stop being scared and we'll be caught!" He heard Cheondung say. "No, they're scared to death! We'll just keep it up for a little longer then we'll stop" Seungho replied. Mir glared. He ran back to his bedroom. "Joon! Joon!" He shook Joon. Joon slowly opened his eyes. "Yeah?" He asked. Mir closed the door and sat right next to Joon. "You know the noises we kept hearing?" Mir said. Joon held Mir's hand. "Don't worry they stopped." Joon replied. Mir felt a little embarrased and moved his hand. "Ani! It was Seungho and Cheondung! I overheard them talking and they confessed everything without knowing!" Mir explained. Joon was surprised. "Jincha? Those babo's?" Mir nodded. "Well we're gonna need to plot revenge tonight!" Joon grinned. They all got sat down watching TV. They didn't have to do anything until the evening talk with JaeJoong. "Joon. Isn't it amazing?" Seungsho asked. Joon was confused. "What is?" He asked. "Mir. First he wasn't able to speak to you but now he's speaking freely! Its so cute!" Seungho replied. Mir blushed. "I erm need the bathroom!" Mir jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Seungho and Cheondung sat either side of Joon. "Uh hey guys" Joon said. "We know you don't wanna see JaeJoong today" Seungho said. "Ani its ok. I'm fine" Joon said. "No, its not fine but don't worry me and Seungho have a plan" Cheondung said. Joon was confused. "What plan?" Joon asked curious. "We'll just say Mir is ill and you're taking care of him" Seungho said. "Guys its ok" Joon said and starting arguing with them. Mir was in the bathroom. "Omo.. I hate keeping everything inside. Why can't i tell Joon? Why do i have this sort of 'lovebug'?" He stopped. "Oh god... I'm feeling really dizzy" Mir said and walked into the TV room. "Mir tell them they're being ridiculous!" Joon said. "Mir you know this is good right?" Seungho said. Mir looked around. He was feeling dizzy. "Mir, gwaenchanna?" Cheondung asked. Mir fell to the floor. Joon immediatley stood up. He ran to Mir. "Great. He passed out again. Why does this keep happening?" Joon said and picked up Mir. Seungho grinned. Then he put on a sad face. "Looks like Mir is too ill to go out. Let him rest, you stay with him" Seungho said and took Mir to the bedroom. It soon became 4pm. Seungho and Cheondung were ready to go to the talk. They walked to Mir and Joon's room. Mir was lying on Joon's lap, asleep. "Is he alive?" Seungho said as they walked in. Joon laughed and nodded. "He fell asleep" Seungho nodded. "I knew that." Joon put his book down. "Are you guys going now?" He asked. Cheondung nodded. "We'll come back soon. But the afterparty may be a little longer" Cheondung said. Joon nodded. "Its fine". They smiled and walked out. 1 hour later. Mir opened his eyes. Joon looked down at Mir. "Ah, you're awake? That's good!" He smiled. Mir sat up. He rubbed his eyes. "What's the time?" Mir asked. Joon looked at his phone. "Um.. its 5.30pm" He replied. "Wait, the talk!" Mir panicked. "Ani, relax. You weren't feeling well so i stayed to look after you." Joon explained. Mir was surprised. "You did that for me again?" Mir asked feeling really happy. Joon nodded. "Of course. You were ill so i had to." Joon said. Mir really wanted to know why. "Waeyo? Why do you care for me so much?" Mir asked. Joon finally realized that he had feelings for Mir. He didn't want to tell Mir. He looked at Mir. "I can't tell you..." Joon said and looked away. "Joon! Tell me!" Mir kept insisting that Joon tell him and the only way to make him stop was to kiss him. Joon quickly pressed his lips against Mir's and kissed him. Mir was shocked, he was frozen stiff. Joon's lips finally left Mir's. Joon looked at Mir, he was in complete shock. Joon lay in bed and faced the opposite of Mir. Finally, Mir was able to move. He put his fingers to his mouth. 'My first kiss...' He lay back on the bed staring at the ceiling. 'Oh...my..god...'