Meeting The Enemy

Its The LoveBug!
Seungho and Cheondung were watching Mir and Joon from afar. "They're so cute together!" Seungho said. Cheondung nodded. "Yeah i know! Do you think making those sounds yesterday worked?" Cheondung asked. Seungho nodded. "Yeah. I mean did you see them in the morning? They were probably scared and hugged each other! Its the perfect way to bring them closer!" Seungho explained. Cheondung smiled. "How long are we gonna keep making the sounds?" Cheondung asked. "Till they get some kind of chemistry between them." Seungho said. Mir slowly opened his eyes. He sat up. He glanced at Seungho and Cheondung for a second then yawned. He quickly looked back at them. They looked away. "Hey um Joon?" Joon looked at Mir. "Why does it seem Seungho and Cheondung are up to something?" Mir asked. Joon looked at them. "They look abit dodgy.. They were staring at us when you were asleep too" Joon said. Mir was getting suspicious. "We still haven't finished this ridiculous list so let's finish it" Joon said. Mir nodded. 1 hour later. Mir and Joon were sitting down adding all the calculations they had. Mir and Joon were really tired and sweaty. Mir looked up. He looked at Joon who was working out calculations. 'Am i really with Joon right now?' He thought. The thought of that made him smile and seeing Mir smile made Joon smile. "Ok so its all done" Joon said and lay back. His phone rang. Joon sighed. "Yeboseyo?" He answered sounding tired. He quickly sat up. "Ah hyeong!" Joon said all excitedly. He got up and walked away on the phone. Mir looked at Joon as he was smiling on the phone. Seungho and Cheondung sat on either side of Mir. "Great that must be JaeJoong" Cheondung said dissapointed. Mir looked at Cheondung. "JaeJoong? As in Kim JaeJoong the youngest CEO?" Mir asked. Cheondung nodded. "Joon has a huge crush on him." He said. Mir was looking really upset. He got up and ran off. "Mir!" Seungho was about to get up but Cheondung pulled him down. "Leave him. He needed to hear it. He'll be fine" Joon got off the phone smiling at walked back. "Uh hey guys. Where's Mir?" Joon asked. Seungho and Cheondung looked at each other. They shrugged. Joon was confused. "Ok..." He said and sat down next to them. "Anyway, you know JaeJoong? He's coming to the Stadium!!" Joon said. Seungho sighed and Cheondung put his hand on his head. Mir ran and sat in the front row of the stands far away from Joon and the others. He put his head in his lap. Suddenly, someone sat next to him. Mir slowly sat up. He looked to the side and gasped. "J-JaeJoong?" He said in shock. JaeJoong looked at him and smiled. "Annyeong. Wow, you're quite cute you know that?" JaeJoong said. Mir blushed. "Anyway. Do you know a Lee Joon?" JaeJoong asked. Mir made a face. "I'll take that as yes?" JaeJoong said. Mir nodded. "Wae? You don't like Joon?" JaeJoong asked. Mir shook his head. "A-ani! I do! But more than you can ever imagine.. And i can't find courage to tell him." Mir sighed. JaeJoong nodded. "Ah, i understand. I really like my best friend but i can't tell him either. It right?" Mir nodded. "Wait!" He faced JaeJoong. "What?" JaeJoong asked. "You don't like Joon?" Mir asked surprised. JaeJoong shook his head. "Ani. Why would i like Joon? He's like a little brother to me. Don't worry, he's all yours!" JaeJoong said and ruffled Mir's hair. A smile broke out on Mir's face. "Waeyo? Were you jealous?" JaeJoong asked. Mir shyly nodded. "A little" JaeJoong laughed. "Haha. You're so cute! And your smile is even cuter!" He said. Mir smiled. "Heh, I've been told that alot.." He said. Just then Joon arrived. "There you are Mir!" He stopped. "Ah hyeong, you're here?" Joon asked. JaeJoong nodded. "I've been talking to Mir. He's such a cute boy!" Joon smiled and nodded. "Yeah he is" Mir couldn't help but smiling so he looked down and played with his hands. Inside he was bursting with happiness. "Um.. i think i should leave" Mir said and got up. JaeJoong stood up. "No i should leave. But um Joon? I need to talk to you." He said. He looked at Mir. "ByeBye Mir." He ruffled Mir's hair and walked off with Joon. Mir smiled and ran back to Seungho and Cheondung. "So hyeong. You wanted to talk?" Joon asked. JaeJoong nodded and stopped. "Joon. I just need to make this a bit clear. You are like a little brother to me. You do know that right?" Joon was speechless. He felt like someone had ripped his heart out and broke it in two. "Y-yeah. Why do you think i call you hyeong? You're like an older brother!" Joon smiled to hide the pain. JaeJoong sighed a sigh of relief. He put his hand on Joon's shoulder. "You know how good it is to hear that? It would've been real bad if you liked me! Ok see you tomorrow at the talk? Bye!" JaeJoong smiled and walked off. Joon's heart shattered into a million pieces. A tear ran down his eye. He quickly wiped it and went back to the others. Although Joon felt heartbroken, Mir was full of joy and was mad with love. "Hey Joon! We're gonna go to a pizza place for dinner. Wanna come?" Mir asked all happy and smiley. Joon didn't want to decline because it was the first time he saw Mir happy and smiley and talking comfortable with him. Joon masked his sadness with a smile. "Sure." He said. Mir smiled. "Let's go back to the hotel and change" Seungho said. Joon nodded.